RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sniggirb said:
Sounds like they'll be playing at 9:30......guess I'll just have to do some homework or something to kill time.
Good catch. I almost tuned in at 9pm British time, but I should allow for more time. Thanks.

9:30 is just what I read on the NME.com blog. I would tune in at 9:00 just to be safe though.

Since the doors were originally to open at 7pm at the old venue and the show was to start at 8pm, I guess it's not surprising the show will take at least an hour to start from when the new venue doors were to open at 8pm London time.

Also, the webcast equipment might take a while. Just a guess.

I'm sitting in my office with my 63 year old colleague who I've converted to Radiohead fanship and we're both sitting here with headphones on waiting. :lol:

joyfulgirl said:
I'm sitting in my office with my 63 year old colleague who I've converted to Radiohead fanship and we're both sitting here with headphones on waiting. :lol:
That's so cool. Now, if I could only do the same with my 34 year old older brother!

NOT COMPLAINING

but

I thought they might do some other songs instead of IR straight through again.

All I'm getting is the same loop of what sounds like The Clash for half an hour now. This sucks. Ah, well. I'll download whatever some generous ateaser has to offer.

Muldfeld said:
All I'm getting is the same loop of what sounds like The Clash for half an hour now. This sucks. Ah, well. I'll download whatever some generous ateaser has to offer.

What's going on? It's been perfectly normal for me. ::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom