RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D'yer Maker may be lame lyrically, but musically it's a nice additon to Zep's palette. It's better then the fucking Crunge, that's for sure.

I have to disagree strongly about The Crunge being better than D'yer Mak'er. The bass on the Crunge alone wins! :dance:

Zootlesque said:
As for Reckoner, I really don't see in it what you guys see obviously :confused: oh well. :sigh: :wink:

I had a love/hate relationship with it at first, but it's really grown on me lately. Thom's vocal reminds me of Sigur Rós, in the way it's melancholy, yet otherworldly at the same time. I love the slight tempo change just past the three-minute mark. :drool:

I bet it'll be amazing live, segueing into Airbag, or something.

LemonMelon said:

That kid >>>>>>>> Thom on HTTT

funny_by_ShEsHiE.jpg

and I thought you were cool for making fun of Edge's hairline :madspit:

zonelistener said:
I love the fact that Indy is listed.

This just in:

I will be bringing a gun and a pack of sandwiches...AND Indy fuckers who choose to talk through the show (like they have for Wilco, Sufjan, Ryan Adams, ETC. ETC. ETC.) will not leave the venue with a mouth on their face!

:angry:

Anyone want to join me?

I will!

I saw Wilco in Indy and yeah the crowd was fuckin' awful. also I saw Bloc Party in Indy (Egpytian room) and a lot of the crowd was just standing there like morons instead of getting into the show. Pissed me off.

Anyway, I will most definitely see them in Indy. With at least one other person. probably more like a mob of people though. there are a lot of Radiohead fans in college, fyi.

xaviMF22 said:

we've been through this before :wink:

yes we all know Ed has a horse like head :drool:
I've always thought Ed was an extremely attractive man. I am also excited about new songs. Xavi are you on ateaseweb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom