RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:

My order is not that good. I didn't see yours. Can you repost?

Sure.

1. 15 Step
2. Bodysnatchers
3. Up on the Ladder
4. 4 Minute Warning
5. All I Need
6. Jigsaw Falling into Place
7. Faust Arp
8. Weird Fishes / Arpeggi
9. Down Is the New Up
10. Reckoner
11. Last Flowers
12. MK 1
13. Videotape

lazarus said:
I can't in good faith listen to any track order that omits Arpeggi, House of Cards, and/or Bodysnatchers.

Because all 3 kick ass.

Bodysnatchers is the most kick-ass of the ass-kickers. :drool:

Last edited:
lazarus said:
I can't in good faith listen to any track order that omits Arpeggi, House of Cards, and/or Bodysnatchers.

Because all 3 kick ass.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I'm with Zootlesque and Lazarus here....House of Cards is frickin' awesome. I find myself singing the song out aloud, not being aware that I am.

House of Cards has grown on me as well, but not as drastically as All I Need, which I am now suspecting to be the finest song on the album. That may only be, however, because it reflects a current scenario in my life rather hauntingly.

Also, if any song is filler on the album, it's not HOC but Faust Arp. I mean, it's a great song, but nothing that they or anyone else ain't done a thousand times before. Acoustic picking, strings, pretty vocals... it's a merely good song on an album full of extraordinary ones. And for the same reasons and to a lesser extent, so is Reckoner.

Me, I'd kill FA and bring in a fleshed-out version of Bangers and Mash. Then I wouldn't be so damn disappointed every time All I Need ends.

Got my In Lamebows Discbox just now.

It's pretty damn sexy. And I'll be listening to the bonus songs for the first time now.

Too bad about the album though. :tsk:

I was talking about MK1. It's obviously part of a Videotape take. Sounds like the outro, or at least what the outro sounds like before they raped it.

I made my obligatory new tracklisting now that I have all the songs. Giving it a spin now to see if it's worth posting.

Lancemc said:
Got my In Lamebows Discbox just now.

Crap, still haven't received mine and I'll be out of town until Sunday. They really better not leave it on my doorstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom