RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
herebr8.gif

My first set of tickets was in Section 6, Row CC. No thanks, that's nearly on the lawn.

I managed to get section 8, row L after waiting for like 8 minutes. I figured that I shouldn't press my luck with any more tries. In any case, I think the w.a.s.t.e. tickets are probably those in blue at the front because they haven't shown up once in my searches.

Right, this message was really for got_edge.
Hi got_edge!

Hope everyone else got tickets? :(

Well, I bought two sets of tickets, and, since ticketbastard won't let me cancel the first order, I'm stuck with two wonderful sets, and two sets that more or less suck ass. Because, apparently, they don't have a fucking clue what "best available" means.

It's ebay time, methinks. :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

Best not to mention eBay in this thread, otherwise you'll be castrated by certain people. :rolleyes:

Too bad; I want money. :mad:

picturelx5.jpg

Anyone who wants them can PM me. Yes, I know the seats are terrible, but they were the "best available" at the time. :wink: For the record, I've long since moved up to 201.

PlaTheGreat said:

Best not to mention eBay in this thread, otherwise you'll be castrated by certain people. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with selling/buying tickets on ebay as long as the prices are fair. That was my point. Selling a $35 GA on ebay for $500 is just wrong on every level, supports a corrupt system, and has no honor or integrity.

joyfulgirl said:

Nothing wrong with selling/buying tickets on ebay as long as the prices are fair. That was my point. Selling a $35 GA on ebay for $500 is just wrong on every level, supports a corrupt system, and has no honor or integrity.

Agreed. Sell them for what you paid, plus shipping, and you make a $5-$10 profit and increase your feedback. That's honorable.

There are already tickets up for these shows going over the $300 dollar mark, and it's been 45 minutes. :yikes:

I got through to Atlanta in about 2 seconds and was offered crappy seats which I took. Then I went over to Charlotte and got another crappy seat. Oh well. Hard to believe these were the best available at under one minute of being on sale but what can you do. It's also a long way and a lot of expense for crappy seats but it's on my way to see mom and it's better than no tickets at all (I guess).

I hope all you lucky bastards who got pit entry have a good time. Remember to mosh to House Of Cards; the band needs your support. :wink:

I got 2 tickets for St. Louis. The seats suck, but, I don't really give a shit about that. Might try to upgrade later on, but, the bad seats are better than not going....just happy to know that I'm in, no matter what.

Congrats to all who managed tix good or bad thru ticketbastard today... Doesn't matter really where you are at just as long as you are there...:D

I am going to the Bristow, VA show with the main squeeze and a friend (skjuls).... Lucked out with the presale on thursday.. phew..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

will do LM... that was my plan for sure...:D

If they play Just, remember to fall on the ground. If anyone asks you why you did that, just mutter inaudibly. :D

Got a seat for Atlanta! I was worried because I missed the w.a.s.t.e. sale by 10 freakin' minutes (I had to leave for work)! But I got a decent seat today, if there had only been lawns left I wouldn't have gone b/c I can go see them but not see them locally. :tongue:

It just hit me. I'm going to be able to see Thom Yorke in person! :ohmy: And Johnny :drool: Ed, Colin, Phil...my first Radiohead concert.

Haed asplode :combust:

Dalton said:

True that. There is NOTHING more exciting than when one of Thom's eyes looks at you...

True 'dat. He gave me a good staredown at one of the MSG shows in '06, I was like whoa. :D

for a 30 dollar ticket, the convenience fee was 9.55 and building charge was 6 bucks.

over 50% of the price of the ticket was added in fees.

2 "30 dollar tickets" ended up as 98 bucks. ticketmaster sucks donkeyballs. i know this is not news.

Yes it does. I just got the "LOL, you refreshed too much" screen about 10 seconds before Dallas tickets went on sale. I've deleted my cookies three times and I still can't pull it up.

Oh well.

I forgot I was on Eastern Standard Time and thought there would be nothing left.

Just got 4 Lawn tickets for Bristow, VA. I don't care that I'm in the back.

I haven't seen Radiohead in over 10 years.

EXCITED.

lazarus said:
I forgot I was on Eastern Standard Time and thought there would be nothing left.

EXCITED.

Dude, I'll keep an eye out for you. Still have the trucker stache?

lazarus said:

EXCITED.

see you there laz!! :wave:

:yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom