RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever


is waste gonna send out an email on this I wonder? There is no time yet on the presale.
I'm wondering the same thing. Regardless, it looks like I'll be taking my laptop to class so I can get tickets then.

I'm unsure about my two show caper I'm planning, though. I'd rather be GA for one than have lawn seats for two.
__________________

__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
according to atease:

It’s unclear what time tickets will go on sale. In the past, times have not been announced and it’s not expected for Thursday either. They usually don’t go on sale before 10 am (UK Time).


so you and I and others here in US are gonna be up at the crack o' dawn trying for tix..
__________________

__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 11:42 PM
If the Bristow show weren't on Mother's Day I could do both the Charlotte and Bristow shows but it would be mean cutting my visit to see mom too short. I just put an American Airlines award ticket on hold for that weekend. This will hold me over until the west coast tour.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 07:42 PM
That's lame. Oh well. I'm willing to take the gamble. I just wants me some GAs.


Remember that dance Snoopy does where his arms are outstretched, his head is in the air, and he frantically moves his legs?




Yeah, that's the one.


I did that when I heard this news.
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever


so you and I and others here in US are gonna be up at the crack o' dawn trying for tix..


I could use one of my 45 sick days and call in sick.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl




I could use one of my 45 sick days and call in sick.

OMFG.. you have 45 sick days??????????? I wanna work where ur at..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #112
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by impy13
That's lame. Oh well. I'm willing to take the gamble. I just wants me some GAs.


Remember that dance Snoopy does where his arms are outstretched, his head is in the air, and he frantically moves his legs?




Yeah, that's the one.


I did that when I heard this news.



yeah... that would be me too, if I weren't here at work...
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #113
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever



OMFG.. you have 45 sick days??????????? I wanna work where ur at..
They carry over from year to year. I don't get 45 days in one year, lol!
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl


They carry over from year to year. I don't get 45 days in one year, lol!



well at least you can carry yours over.. Not me..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #115
Anu
Editor
 
Anu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you carry me back to Tennessee
Posts: 1,695
Local Time: 06:42 AM
Oh, this is going to be hard to miss and maybe even harder to make.
__________________
Stand up to rock stars!
Anu is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #116
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,794
Local Time: 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
according to atease:

It’s unclear what time tickets will go on sale. In the past, times have not been announced and it’s not expected for Thursday either. They usually don’t go on sale before 10 am (UK Time).


so you and I and others here in US are gonna be up at the crack o' dawn trying for tix..
Shit. I'll have to stay up till 4 AM or something to even have a shot.

At least the venues the band is playing are pretty good size. There may be hope yet.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Shit. I'll have to stay up till 4 AM or something to even have a shot.

At least the venues the band is playing are pretty good size. There may be hope yet.



all I know is.. I want GA pit tix... so whatever sleep I lose will be worth it..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #118
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
omg.. the tix at Nissan Pavillion are cheap.. "US $41.00 - US $61.00" and they do have the GA Pit setup...


thank you RH for not selling tix at ridiculous prices.. now that's class..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #119
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:42 AM
and in honor of this happy day.. I am playing one of the best boots/shows of last tour.. 6/17/06 aka Bonnaroo...
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 07:42 PM
After thinking about it and investigating my bank account, I think I can only make one. That one is going to be Dallas.

I might just not be a bitch and do both, though. We'll see.
__________________

__________________
impy13 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com