RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My schedule:

12 am: Go to sleep.

3 am: First wake up check

5 am: Second wake up check

7:45 am: Wake up for class at 9, take a shower, and hope the 8 am ticket deal was true.

Muldfeld said:

It's always that way. In 2006, the tickets for Toronto went on sale at 3 am or something Eastern Time. I've never bought from Waste, but it sounds very exhausting. At least they don't charge like a certain band for membership to their official site.

For the 2006 tour, tickets for Philadelphia went on sale between 6:10 and 6:20am. I don't know the exact minute because I got there a few minutes late. I managed to get a pair of tickets, but they were sold out within 20 minutes.

I've had an alarm go off every hour on the hour since 1 am. Still nothing.

It'll be worth it.

If it indeed happens in ten minutes, I'll be selling "impy was right" t shirts.

I got in before it crashed! Got reserved seats, though, since that's all they are selling.

OH my god.

They had GAs and I didn't see them

Wait a second, I think they are putting up two different links for Reserved and GA. I see that the Dallas show now has one separate link for GA and another for reserved seats.

:waiting:

Yeah,I see that now. But the whole thing is crashed, so there's no way of getting in there to get those.

Now GA is sold out.

God damn it.

They haven't put up WPB GA yet.

What do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do???????????????

I don't want reserved seats!

Whatever, I'm just going to keep refreshing until a GA for West Palm Beach shows up. I don't want to see Radiohead from a lawn seat. :mad:

If anything, they can't sell out their entire shows today, right? I mean there's still ticketbastard seats on reserve.

The bright side: I got tickets.

The not-so-bright side: I completely botched this process by not seeing that there were two separate events listed for the same date, one GA and one reserved seating.

I'm going to get GAs somehow.

Wursty, just try for the ticketmaster sale on Saturday. I'm going to.

Last edited:
They're showing Dallas GAs as available now, but when I clicked on Buy Tickets it just froze again.

Ughhh

That was the worst experience I've ever had trying to get tickets for so many reasons, and I ended up with nothing. What a nightmare. Suddenly I love Ticketmaster.

impy13 said:

:combust:

I'm in discussion with got_edge right now. I think we've reached a brick wall.

CONVINCE HER THAT RADIOHEAD GA IS WORTH MISSING A HALF DAY OF SCHOOL AND WORK. COME ON.

PlaTheGreat said:

CONVINCE HER THAT RADIOHEAD GA IS WORTH MISSING A HALF DAY OF SCHOOL AND WORK. COME ON.

I'm on it.

This really was a terrible experience though. Absolutely terrible. I barely got any sleep just to be faced with the most confusing ticket sale I've ever had.

I guess I should be grateful for even getting the seats, but I didn't waste an entire night getting barely any sleep just reserved. I have two friends who managed to sneak in and get GAs even though it was me who texted them saying tickets were up.

I feel like shit.

Well, everything is sold out and I didn't buy anything.

I wasn't about to spend money on seats that I didn't want without them telling me where I was going to sit.

Best of luck to you guys selling off those seats and picking up GA on Saturday. This ticket sale was handled terribly. Thanks for not giving out annnnny info, w.a.s.t.e. :angry:

Keep refreshing. Everything goes off and on. I just pulled up GAs for Missouri.

i just bought the ga standing too but i think im fucked cuz now i have 6 tix cuz i didnt see the ga standing link below the reserved seats link.. and I can't find a contact number for waste anywhere.. I don't want my tix to be cancelled...shit!

They just let me put Dallas GAs in my basket, then said there weren't enough tickets.

Major lolz there, waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom