RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is cool... looks like they are going to do something about the folks who couldn't get into the venue for the show. WTG RH for caring for us fans...:up:

FROM DAS:

Nissan Pavilion
Due to Sunday night's torrential rain storm and consequential multiple road closures, many fans were unable to reach the Nissan Pavilion. While acknowledging a lack of control over the ensuing flooding and detours, the members of Radiohead are nevertheless disappointed regarding this turn of events. For further inquiries, ticketholders who didn't get in are urged to contact: customerservice@nissanpavilion.com

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I'll say it again: THAT WAS THE BEST RH SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO! :combust: :hyper: :dance: :happy: :D

I've been listening to it. :drool:

And I will own a camera like yours before August. :yes:

What time did you get in the GA line?

joyfulgirl said:

I've been listening to it. :drool:

And I will own a camera like yours before August. :yes:

What time did you get in the GA line?

if you go get a camera like mine... go to Costco and get it. They had the best price. Also, invest in a bigger memory card for it. Being that it's a 12megapixel camera you need more space. I have a 2gb card and it has tons of room. It supposedly has a real good video option on it I haven't tried it yet tho.

well, for the show I went to the gates opened at 6pm and supposedly the lot opened at 4pm but people said they opened it at 3:30pm. Grr.. So there were quite a few people in front of the gates when we got there sometime after 4pm. No GA line whatsoever, just a bunch of people hoarded up in front of the gates.:mad: The venue staff did nothing to organize the crowd at all. Go as early as you can. Each venue is gonna be different so hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

joyfulgirl said:

But you still got third row center!

I know, just luck and the fact that my hubby can run a lot faster than me... The situation at the venue I went to was unique in that it was pure chaos, a crap shoot as far as where you ended up in the pit. Some people who were there before me weren't on the rail. As I said the staff had absolutely no organization of the crowd whatsoever. I doubt this is gonna be the case for you. Just line up early to be on the safe side..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I know, just luck and the fact that my hubby can run a lot faster than me... The situation at the venue I went to was unique in that it was pure chaos, a crap shoot as far as where you ended up in the pit. Some people who were there before me weren't on the rail. As I said the staff had absolutely no organization of the crowd whatsoever. I doubt this is gonna be the case for you. Just line up early to be on the safe side..

I better double my treadmill workout time between now and then. :grumpy:

Is it sad that I think it's kinda cool?

You should see all the ridiculous (in the grand scheme of things) reports I run at work on a daily basis.

the setlist from St. Louis...:drool: :drool:

Radiohead: Live in St Louis [live report]
Posted on May 14th, 2008.

Radiohead are performing their sixth show of the US tour at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in St. Louis, MO tonight. The band have sound checked Paranoid Android (several times), a cover of “The Rip” off the new Portishead album “Third”, Kid A, No Surprises, A Wolf At The Door, Idioteque, The Gloaming, My Iron Lung, a cover of The Kinks song “You Really Got Me”, Bangers N Mash and All I Need. According to the tour reporter at the show the last song to be sound checked was either In Limbo or Myxomatosis.

Setlist:
01. All I Need
02. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
03. Airbag:drool:
04. 15 Step
05. Nude
06. Kid A :drool:
07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
08. The Gloaming
09. You And Whose Army?
10. Idioteque
11. Faust Arp
12. Videotape
13. Everything In Its Right Place
14. Reckoner
15. Optimistic
16. Bangers and Mash
17. Bodysnatchers

encore 1:
18. Exit Music (For A Film)
19. Myxomatosis
20. My Iron Lung :drool: :drool:
21. There There
22. Fake Plastic Trees

encore 2:
23. Pyramid Song
24. House of Cards
25. Paranoid Android

U2Fanatic4ever said:
According to the tour reporter at the show the last song to be sound checked was either In Limbo or Myxomatosis.

I can understand the confusion. :eyebrow:

I hope I get to hear A Wolf at the Door this summer. They're soundchecking it but haven't played it yet.

zoney's review :waiting:

got_edge said:

I think I confused the price tag with that of the snow globe :hmm:

I never saw the snow globe and forgot to look for it. Now I want one. :grumpy:

a cover of “The Rip” off the new Portishead album “Third

that would be great. would fit perfectly in their show, and the slow build, would be awesome live. would like to hear thom sing it too.

Damn, St. Louis got a better set than we did. And no rain. :( Airbag, Kid A, My Iron Lung, There There...WTF.

But I see Karma Police never made a return. Interesting. I wonder if that was just a one-off or if they'll be bringing it back regularly.

joyfulgirl said:
jp, what time did you get in the GA line?

didn't get there until about 15 minutes before rh went on.

when you have two little boys (2 and 7months) its hard to get out of the house at all. combine that with traffic in atlanta, and i was just glad i didn't miss any of the show.

after all that i walked right in, and moved up to about 5 people back right in front of ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom