RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 out of 10 In Rainbows songs played, and the 1 that isn't played is my #1 from the album.

If they're going to play that many, I'd want to hear them perform the whole album in order.

LemonMelon said:

No. I'd prefer 6 IR songs and 5 OK Computer songs.

Me, too. Not because I don't love IR but because they have kind of played it to death already and I'm missing the old songs now.

It was awesome! :dance: I'll put up some photos in a sec. I have to dump everything on my memory card ASAP as I've got a Kanye concert tomorrow.

rh1ld6.jpg

Black and white actually came out a lot crisper than color for some reason. Maybe it was just the timing.

rh2ug8.jpg

rh3nu3.jpg

Thom on the drums. Check out the Tibetan flag! Two donned the set.

rh4iq8.jpg

The full set.

It was a lot of fun, even if they did screw up Weird Fishes! I bet that hasn't been reported yet. :wink:
First they messed up the outro. It honestly sounded fine to me but the band wasn't happy with it and they were all talking to each other after they finished. Then they started the outro again and I was like, didn't they already play Weird Fishes??
So then Thom starts singing the end of it again only he messes up and forgets the lyrics in Bono sytle! I'm pretty sure he even sang, "I forgot the lyrics" to the tune, but it might be my 2 a.m. mind acting up.
Then after it was over he apologized and said in that weird voice (I'm sure it's a reference to something, but I can't remember what. I've heard him do it before) and he said, "We obviously didn't practice enough!"

He also said that they were at Miami Beach for 3 days (figures) and he was proud to be pale white and English.

Can't remember much else and the last file has been copied.

Oh, the tour shirts are $40!!!!! All in black with some lyrics to different songs. "This is for the good days"? or something? I can't remember lyrics. I'm worse than Bono at that. They also had a poster up for $20 and the vinyl was on sale for $20 too. I think that's it.

:wave:

PS: gottage - FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

PlaTheGreat said:
rh3nu3.jpg

Thom on the drums. Check out the Tibetan flag! Two donned the set.

rh4iq8.jpg

PS: gottage - FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

WTF. What happened to "NOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT GOING TO DO IT TIL WEDNESDAY. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT." :eyebrow:

Figures I took the only 2 good ones you posted. I want the kick-ass ones from Just. ...I think it was Just, anyway. My shots during that performance came out either blurry or with the Green Giant's silhouette :grumpy:

2471249656_f4abf99e7c.jpg

:sad:

(AND THE LIGHTS DURING IDIOTEQUE??? SHARE PLSSSSSSSSS!)

I did this while my 4 gigs of video were copying to my computer! It took like 10 minutes. :grumpy:
It's only a teaser.

GREAT set, don't get me wrong. If that was the setlist at my first ever Radiohead concert I would leave with a smile on my face and a stain on my shorts, but....

And some of you guys know this stuff better than me, but I thought I had read somewhere that the band loves playing Fake Plastic Trees and that it is the one song that they play at every concert. Am I wrong? Where was Fake Plastic Trees?

It is, at least, a song they play at nearly all their shows right?

Not a knock on the band or the brilliant set they put together last night. Just curious. I have a couple friends goin to the show in Tampa tonight, so let's hope for another good one!

GirlsAloudFan said:
GREAT set, don't get me wrong. If that was the setlist at my first ever Radiohead concert I would leave with a smile on my face and a stain on my shorts, but....

And some of you guys know this stuff better than me, but I thought I had read somewhere that the band loves playing Fake Plastic Trees and that it is the one song that they play at every concert. Am I wrong? Where was Fake Plastic Trees?

It is, at least, a song they play at nearly all their shows right?

Not a knock on the band or the brilliant set they put together last night. Just curious. I have a couple friends goin to the show in Tampa tonight, so let's hope for another good one!

they don't play any song every night. fake plastic trees is played a little more than half the time, probably 70 per cent or so. not a sure thing, though.

FPT is one thing, but what about PARANOID ANDROID? It's only their most epic song in a live setting. :grumpy:

Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks.

The quote I read that said they play it every night must have been a figment of my hungover imagination.

They should play it every night, though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom