RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
Where are your seats for 5/11? Or actually, you're in GA, right?

yeah, I am GA PIT... Still trying to figure out when to get there to line up tho. Called nissan and I couldn't get a clear answer out of the girl who answered the phone.. gonna try calling again the week of the show and see if I get a better answer..

Hey guys I'm gonna join in on the fun of people gloating about getting to see Radiohead because, well.....

I just fucking found out that I'm going to fucking Lollapalooza!!!!!! :yippie:

I get to see Radiohead in Chicago with 50,000 sweaty and dehydrated people!!!!

So fucking excited for this. 'Twill be my first Radiohead concert.

Prince covers ‘Creep’ at Coachella
Posted on April 27th, 2008.

Prince has covered Radiohead’s ‘Creep’ at his performance at the Coachella Festival last night.

The cover of Radiohead’s 1993 classic was performed with some adjust lyrics (”Baby, I think you’re special”), “a ripping guitar solo and extended falsetto crooning for a finale”. Prince also performed The Beatles’ ‘Come Together’ on his set.

Since Radiohead played ‘Creep’ themselves in 2004 at the festival in Indio, CA, the band has been covered before; In 2005 Jamie Cullum played ‘High and Dry’ with parts of ‘Paranoid Android’. We’ll just have to wait till the festival-goers return from the Californian desert to Prince’s performance on YouTube.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Prince covers ‘Creep’ at Coachella
Posted on April 27th, 2008.

Prince has covered Radiohead’s ‘Creep’ at his performance at the Coachella Festival last night.

The cover of Radiohead’s 1993 classic was performed with some adjust lyrics (”Baby, I think you’re special”), “a ripping guitar solo and extended falsetto crooning for a finale”. Prince also performed The Beatles’ ‘Come Together’ on his set.

Since Radiohead played ‘Creep’ themselves in 2004 at the festival in Indio, CA, the band has been covered before; In 2005 Jamie Cullum played ‘High and Dry’ with parts of ‘Paranoid Android’. We’ll just have to wait till the festival-goers return from the Californian desert to Prince’s performance on YouTube.

If this Prince set doesn't show up online, I'm going to slit my wrists.

lazarus said:

If this Prince set doesn't show up online, I'm going to slit my wrists.

no kidding! I think I am right there with ya. Do you know if Prince shows ever show up on DIME? I tried a search and didn't see any shows...

If you see the show please post here! I will do the same if I find it.:wink:

omg! :faint: :ohmy:

GREAT COVER! WOW...

Prince is friggin an amazing musician and performer wow! Damn it I wish I was there..
I read on atease, that a lot of people left and went to other stages during jack johnson's performance... ha

Thanks for being such a BA, Prince.

He also did Jungle Love with Morris Day - also amazing.

well so much for enjoying the vids on youtube of our 'beloved' Prince at Coachella.. All the audio has been removed from the vids. Now it's just the vids only.:|

elfa, you were right...

not all of them have been pulled only the vids of his songs... my bad folks due to copyright issues, blah, blah. Looks like I had a technical glitch on my pc. :reject: Sorry...

Last edited:
I think In Rainbows is close to perfect as it is but if they had decided to put one of the Disc 2 songs onto the main disc I think Bangers and Mash would have been the one to pick.

Maybe slide it right between 15 step and Bodysnatchers.

Bangers and Mash fucking owns.

I realize I'm usually one of the last to find out about stuff on Inteference, but . . .

. . . whatever happened to the Radiohead song survivor competition?

Last I saw it was the Com Lag EP survivor, and then the whole thing kind of fell off the face of Earth.

What happened? Did I miss something?

GirlsAloudFan said:
I think In Rainbows is close to perfect as it is but if they had decided to put one of the Disc 2 songs onto the main disc I think Bangers and Mash would have been the one to pick.

Maybe slide it right between 15 step and Bodysnatchers.

Bangers and Mash fucking owns.

Fully agree, disc 2 is pretty average as a whole IMO, but Bangers and Mash is brill (shouldve been on In Rainbows proper, Last Flowers is top quality.....

4 MInute Warning is yukky and very dull...

Different setting altogether, too.

That's the best live performance of Reckoner I've heard yet. :drool:

Except for the one they'll do one week from tonight in Atlanta. :yippie:

FitzChivalry said:
I realize I'm usually one of the last to find out about stuff on Inteference, but . . .

. . . whatever happened to the Radiohead song survivor competition?

Last I saw it was the Com Lag EP survivor, and then the whole thing kind of fell off the face of Earth.

What happened? Did I miss something?

maybe no one cares because the thing took so long, having way too many songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom