RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pair in 201 for Camden!!! I feel super lucky. All the seats were gone in about 2-3 minutes.

And I think TM is down altogether right now.

Lemonchick said:
Section 203 for Aug. 15 :D

(ok, so it's not GA, but I'm pretty happy)

And I got Section 201 for the Toronto show this morning! I couldn't score two tix so had to settle for one, and was shut out altogether out of the presale yesterday..Can't wait! :hyper:

Last edited:
Wow, it's saying my wait time for tickets is less than one minute, and it's been sitting there for 5.

Don't think I'm getting tickets to either L.A. show at this point.

ladywithspinninghead said:

And I got Section 201 for the Toronto show this morning! I couldn't score two tix so had to settle for one, and was shut out altogether out of the presale yesterday..Can't wait! :hyper:

You're lucky! I tried it with one ticket and it didn't work either.

Does anyone know what's Radiohead's tendency in terms of adding shows? If a show sells out quickly and there's a few days interval between shows, as is the case between Toronto and Vancouver, do they sometimes add a show to meet demand?

I should be glad that I'm at least seeing one show, but I'm still a little bitter I won't be able to see them at home.

Both Hollywood Bowl shows gone in less than ten minutes.

EDIT: And Santa Barbara.

Haha, I just managed to pull up one $65 dollar ticket in a decent section, and then just dumped it. Don't really think I want to go by myself to this show.

Harpo marx?

lazarus said:
And I love how Ticketmaster promotes and provides a link to scalper company TicketsNow. What kind of bullshit is that?

Marx was right.

I did not like that either. It was difficult to get back to ticketmaster.com after that and I probably lost a chance at better seats. LAME.

I pulled a couple singe seats in the back rear of the 200 level in Camden and threw them both back. I don't need to spend 20-some extra dollars on each just to be forced into an immobile spot in the back of the room, separated from my friends, when for less money I can accept perfectly fine lawn tickets that are hardly that much father back and infinitely more comfortable.

I spoke to my friend after I bought the tickets. He pulled two lawn seats as well. That way out other good friend and his brother can both go now. I can't friggen wait for this show.

Martha, the back (bleacher) section of the Bowl is still general admission, right?

If they're not assigned seats, I'm thinking if any of my friends are up there I'll probably just go and sit with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom