RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:

I'll be in the middle of nowhere in your fair state. But at least I have TM on speed dial. Now if only my phone doesn't crap out on me. :mad:

I'll have to take a verrrrry long bathroom break in the middle of a meeting. :|

Any day but Saturday, any day but Saturday... :pray:

martha said:
Fuck. Saturday is bad. What does one have to do to get to the presale?

You just have to register on radiohead.com and then hope for a leak about a general time frame when they'll put the tickets on sale because they sure as hell won't tell us exactly when. It's kind of a nightmare.

Looks like just the Hollywood Bowl tickets are going on sale Sat.

If you paid for In Rainbows through the Radiohead site, shouldn't you already be on some kind of mailing list, or would you have to sign up again?

lazarus said:
If you paid for In Rainbows through the Radiohead site, shouldn't you already be on some kind of mailing list, or would you have to sign up again?

If I remember right, I believe you to register separately for WASTE. Either way, go there and register. If you're already in the system, it will tell you. Nothing to lose.

LemonMelon said:

That's awesome. I like it more than the album version.

Thom on drums :rockon:

:drool: Such great quality visually, as well...like a little movie.

joyfulgirl said:
You just have to register on radiohead.com and then hope for a leak about a general time frame when they'll put the tickets on sale because they sure as hell won't tell us exactly when. It's kind of a nightmare.

So much randomness! :sad: I find the whole ticket-getting thing incredibly exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

angelordevil said:

So much randomness! :sad: I find the whole ticket-getting thing incredibly exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

This where my "if it's meant to be..." philosophy of life keeps me from getting hysterical. :crack:

martha said:
While I was at the Post Office just now, I realized I'm even more fucked if the presale isn't today. I'm going on dirt roads Wednesday and Thursday. :)

I'll try for a pair if I get in on it.

joyfulgirl said:

This where my "if it's meant to be..." philosophy of life keeps me from getting hysterical. :crack:

I want to be more like that. I always have grand illusions of everything working out.

Lemonchick said:

You scared me for a sec! I went straight to WASTE thinking they were on sale. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

That's awesome. I like it more than the album version.

Thom on drums :rockon:

That was cool. :up:

And then Liars came on and I need a couple of aspirin.

I've heard some Liars before and like a few tracks. I wish Underworld was opening the show I'm going to though, I'm really getting into them.

My buddy's been throwing these rave parties at his house, hopefully I can persuade him to play some of their tracks next time around.

Pearl's Girl blows my mind 7 ways to Sunday.

WASTE ticket sale times updated! :hyper: "ON SALE 9 APR"

Now I just have to decide between going with my sister half a world a way in Vancouver, or my dad in Toronto. :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
My buddy's been throwing these rave parties at his house, hopefully I can persuade him to play some of their tracks next time around.

Pearl's Girl blows my mind 7 ways to Sunday.

raver.jpg

Aww, you guys are so CUTE.

Pearl's Girl may very well be the greatest electronic song ever recorded.

Crazycrazycrazycrazycrazy

LondonParisthepiecesofthepuzzlearewaiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom