RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:
herebr8.gif

Right, this message was really for got_edge.
Hi got_edge!

Hope everyone else got tickets? :(
I don't like got_edge. What a bitch.

LemonMelon said:
Ticketbastard got it together and refunded my terrible tickets, so I'm all set for May! :yippie:

Just curious, how did that happen? What did you tell them?

joyfulgirl said:

Just curious, how did that happen? What did you tell them?

Sent them an email:

Customer service--->Cancellation policies

Just asked for a possible cancellation of the order, and I suppose they were still able to do it because it hadn't been processed yet.

LemonMelon said:

Sent them an email:

Customer service--->Cancellation policies

Just asked for a possible cancellation of the order, and I suppose they were still able to do it because it hadn't been processed yet.

That's cool. I didn't know they did that. Good to know. :up:

joyful, I didn't get tickets today and I'm trading my reserves straight up for some pit tickets, so I'm afraid I can't help you get to Dallas. It seems like you made out okay, anyway.

Anytime we might be at the same show, something happens. GFY fate.

joyfulgirl said:

Alright. :sad:

I probably won't do anything with the extra ticket for awhile so if you change your mind...

:hug:

I thought about it. I really did. But I've been really looking forward to Chaco Canyon this April. Airfare to ATL would most likely be the same as four days' driving to and from western NM. And I really want to go there. I should go get a lottery ticket.

impy13 said:
joyful, I didn't get tickets today and I'm trading my reserves straight up for some pit tickets, so I'm afraid I can't help you get to Dallas. It seems like you made out okay, anyway.

Anytime we might be at the same show, something happens. GFY fate.

That's awesome that you're able to do a trade for your pits. :up:

Yeah, I got some tickets. Maybe I'll get better ones on the next leg since it would be nice to see them up close for once but for now I'm satisfied. Excited, even. Two shows, more songs!!! (Having a delayed reaction.) :hyper:

martha said:

:hug:

I thought about it. I really did. But I've been really looking forward to Chaco Canyon this April. Airfare to ATL would most likely be the same as four days' driving to and from western NM. And I really want to go there. I should go get a lottery ticket.

Chaco!! :shocked: A friend and I were just talking about making a road trip to see Chaco in the next few months. I haven't been since living here, not since my first visit to NM. It's so awesome. I remember a long, long, long graveled road (might be paved by now) and a wooden sign with hand-painted letters that said "FOOD" along with an arrow...and we took that road to FOOD which took us to a Native American house, where we ate beans on their back porch while grandma worked on her weaving machine in the yard. It may as well have been another planet to this then-New Yorker.

/end digression
back to our regularly scheduled programming

LemonMelon said:
Really? Well, I guess I have no idea what I'm talking about then. :) That's good.

I just saw the view from the "festival seats", and they're not bad.

I may go there.

No spoken words said:
I got 2 tickets for St. Louis. The seats suck, but, I don't really give a shit about that. Might try to upgrade later on, but, the bad seats are better than not going....just happy to know that I'm in, no matter what.

Hey jackass (and I mean that in the most lovingly way)....did you see my post in this thread concerning STL? Get rid of those tickets and join me in the pit.

joyfulgirl said:

I have an extra ticket for Atlanta... :sexywink:

I might be willing to join you! :hmm:

zonelistener said:

:happy:

I tried to figure out how I could go to STL, too. My flights back east used to sometimes go through STL but now I can't find a single one going through there and I don't understand why. :mad:

zonelistener said:

Hey jackass (and I mean that in the most lovingly way)....did you see my post in this thread concerning STL? Get rid of those tickets and join me in the pit.

I did not see your post, no......

and guess who is headlining both nites at the All Points West Music & Arts Fesitval????

:yippie:

Radiohead to headline 2 All Points West nights
Posted on February 21st, 2008.

Last month, we reported the rumours of Radiohead performing at an East Coast version of the Coachella Festival. As it looks now, the band will play even two shows at the festival.

URB reports in their newest issue that Radiohead will headline two of the three nights at All Points West, the New York City Festival. The festival, being put on by Coachella organisers AEG Live and Goldenvoice, will take place on August 8, 9 & 10. Technically, it’s not in New York, but on the other side of the Hudson: New Jersey’s Liberty State Park, where Radiohead played two headlining shows seven years ago. [thx Tim]

APW's site: http://www.apwfestival.com/

tix go on sale Feb. 29th at Noon PST...:D

I am so gonna find a way to go....

I bought tickets to Bristow specifically because I didn't think they would be headlining APW. :lmao:

Oh, well. The lineup really isn't that great anyway. $258 to see 5 artists I'm interested in?

LemonMelon said:
I bought tickets to Bristow specifically because I didn't think they would be headlining APW. :lmao:

Oh, well. The lineup really isn't that great anyway. $258 to see 5 artists I'm interested in?

:giggle:

I know the line up is kinda meh but RH for two nites in a row would be worth it to me.. Mind you I would buy single day passes for fri and sat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom