"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Picture01.jpg

Will it be released Greenwich time on Tuesday? How's that gonna work?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Will it be released Greenwich time on Tuesday? How's that gonna work?

Probably sometime between 7 PM est Tuesday (midnight GMT) and 7 AM est Wednesday (noon GMT).

I read somewhere that the queue will start shortly before midnight (GMT), but I don't quite buy that yet.

It is likely, however, that we will be listening to the album 48 hours from now.

LemonMelon said:
Probably sometime between 7 PM est Tuesday (midnight GMT) and 7 AM est Wednesday (noon GMT).

I read somewhere that the queue will start shortly before midnight (GMT), but I don't quite buy that yet.

It is likely, however, that we will be listening to the album 48 hours from now.

OMG!!!

:drool: :drool:

Getting the album in 2 days is awesome, but then getting the 2nd disc of material in December is also great.

It's like a whole 'nother album.

So, like I said, start firing up your email and the atease message board starting around...mmm...maybe 10 or so on Tuesday, and start hitting refresh. :wink:

This is SO cool. :drool:

I'm proud of myself for holding out on listening to any of the tracks. People have been posting youtube links to live performances all over the place and I have abstained.

If I listen to a live performance, the possibility of being disappointed when I hear the record versions gets bigger. The less frames of reference I have, the less I have to compare the recorded versions to, and the less chance of being disappointed I have. I haven't heard any versions whatsoever of these songs, so...if I'm disappointed when I hear the record, it'll be because the songs aren't as good as I would've hoped, and I'm sincerely hoping the chances of that are slim :wink:

48 hours :hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

i think this got stuck in my head for some reason:
inrainbowsalbumcover.jpg

:huh:

:lmao:

that makes me happy

guys I just bought Hail to the Thief on Friday :reject: but hey now I have it :happy: i LOVE the song Where I End And You Begin. It sounds like something that could have been on Pop or something, holy shit. so good. I think it's my favourite song on the album, but I've only listened to the whole thing once so far.

also, rather unrelated but does anyone dig I Want None of This? Beautifully simple and haunting song.

HTTT makes my blood boil.

But you all know that already. :happy:

In Rainbows in...less than 48 hours! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom