"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
I'm predicting a midnight or 1 AM release for the east coast...could be wrong, but I have no idea what would possess WASTE to wait that long (5 AM). I know their staff is online right now...there are some folks on the LP7 message board who have been talking with them.

thats the thing though

they seem to be catering to the people in the UK first...which is idiotic IMO

I mean release it at a reasonable time for everyone :mad:

I'm popping in the Eraser, I think. Maybe some Coldplay too. I want to get myself in a Radiohead mood without actually listening to All I Need for the 20th time. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
I'm popping in the Eraser, I think. Maybe some Coldplay too. I want to get myself in a Radiohead mood without actually listening to All I Need for the 20th time. :wink:

bloc party bitch :mad:

Well it's the morning of October 10 where I am....just not in the UK.

Good to hear that the files will be MP3s as well.....

yeah, being central time (US), i'll plan on downloading this when i wake up tomorrow morning.

mikal said:
yeah, being central time (US), i'll plan on downloading this when i wake up tomorrow morning.

I'm taking my cheap mp3 player to school

all those damn cables

and some winzip programs

:grumpy:

So is the countdown on the radioheadlp7.com site right? Or is it 10 am like NME said?

Sorry if this has already been answered, I don't know how to read.

LemonMacPhisto said:
So is the countdown on the radioheadlp7.com site right? Or is it 10 am like NME said?

Sorry if this has already been answered, I don't know how to read.

both.

Are there alot of Radiohead fans on this board? I haven't been around in a couple years.

how hilarious is this.. you can't access atease, greenplastic (well you can get to the boards but can't get into any threads), and of all sites: coldplaying.com.. Those ateasers have crashed the boards.. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom