"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the mp3s in the zip file are free right? No DRM? I can download and listen on campus tomorrow without worrying about screwing up my ability to listen to it at home later? Tomorrow is my longest day of the week. I have classes 11-12:45, 2:45-3:50, and 6:05-7:20. But I have breaks 12:45-2:45 and 3:50-6:05 where I just sit in the cybercafe on campus surfing the net. I'm going to take a pair of earbuds and download the record and listen during break :heart:

I just want to be sure that if I do that, I can still send the zip file to myself, download it at home later, and listen to it without getting error messages saying 'you fucked up'(or something along those lines :wink: ).

ruckman, worst case scenario if you can't send the files to yourself, someone will have uploaded it somewhere for you to get it.

Ah, the age-old question: Is flunking a midterm exam worth being able to spend the next 12 hours posting :hyper: over and over again? Most are tempted to say yes. :wink: :wink:

I'm homeschooled.

I could take tomorrow off if I wanted to, as I'm about a full week ahead. :wink:

i haven't even tried to post to atease since they announced in rainbows. this thread has become my default source of radiohead info, lol

Ok, I know this is a lame question, but . . . . where do I being counting to know my sign-up #/place in line? Is it right after the "WAS . . . " on my receipt? :reject:

If so, that would make me in the 4 millions and that doesn't sound right. NO artist debutes a record at 4 million.

FitzChivalry said:
If so, that would make me in the 4 millions and that doesn't sound right. NO artist debutes a record at 4 million.

Considering not paying anything for it was an option, and you don't even have to leave your house to buy it, I'd say it's within the realm of possibility.

i must say i think that's really shitty that they're not releasing it at midnight. i was looking forward to coming home from work and listening to it.

mikal said:
i must say i think that's really shitty that they're not releasing it at midnight. i was looking forward to coming home from work and listening to it.

Well, to be fair, there's no actual proof that they won't release it before midnight EST. NME didn't state their source, and "tomorrow morning" could be 3 AM for all we know.

LemonMelon said:

Well, to be fair, there's no actual proof that they won't release it before midnight EST. NME didn't state their source, and "tomorrow morning" could be 3 AM for all we know.

oh really? i thought 10am was confirmed?

alright where is this fuckin thing, i have a blunt rolled with in rainbows written all over it, somebody upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah, i will admit, i'm a little dissapointed. if they were going to wait until 10am, then they should have said so, instead of leading people to believe that it will be available right at midnight.

i know one should never assume, but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom