"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you shout... said:
Question: did I trick myself into thinking that we'd also be given a link for the second CD, or were we, and I just don't know, cuz I've already downloaded it illegally, without ever having received my confirmation e-mail?

Nope...there was only one link there.

This album is perfect so far...just like the live versions, except more awesome.

Nude's bass is amazing.

LemonMelon said:
This album is perfect so far...just like the live versions, except more awesome.

Nude's bass is amazing.

Nude is brilliant

best track so far

you are gonna love house of cards :mad:

its gorgeous :drool:

Nude is awesome though

so i'm not a huge radiohead fan generally

but im going out of my mind in anticipation...i dont have my email yet, so i dont want to go to bed

but i have economics at 9, and i wake up 10 minutes beforehand, so if i dont get the email in the next 20 minutes or so, i wont get it until like 10 or so tomorrow

AHHHH darn you W.A.S.T.E.

download: 57 minutes remaining...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and that's r a p i d s h a re, folks.

I can't stand reading about your joy

Oh well, 42 minutes now.

Album of the decade approaching...

Just got my e-mail and dl'd the album for real in less than one minute. I have no idea what's going on with these download times. I live in Japan, though, so could it have something to do with regional servers?

FullonEdge2 said:
BETTER SONG DESCRIPTIONS PLEASE WHILE I WAIT FOR MY EMAIL:mad:

15 Step: A clicking, bass-heavy rocker. It has a groovy verse and kids shout "yay" every once in a while. :giggle:

Bodysnatchers: No-holds-barred rocker. It owns, like I said.

Nude: Sexy, slippery little number. Has amazing strings and a throbbing bass line that is nothing short of WOW.

Arpeggi: No way to describe it. It sounds like beauty.

LemonMelon said:

15 Step: A clicking, bass-heavy rocker. It has a groovy verse and kids shout "yay" every once in a while. :giggle:

Bodysnatchers: No-holds-barred rocker. It owns, like I said.

Nude: Sexy, slippery little number. Has amazing strings and a throbbing bass line that is nothing short of WOW.

Arpeggi: No way to describe it. It sounds like beauty.

the bassline near the end of arpeggi is brilliant :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom