"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have done it, but my computer crashed as soon as I tried importing it into iTunes. :lol: It couldn't handle the awesomeness.

I new you guys would get your goddamn emails soon enough anyway. Chillax bitches.

Hmm, their shortest album to date. :hmm:

Haven't started listening yet though.

Good to see a long Arpeggi there.

Lancemc said:
I would have done it, but my computer crashed as soon as I tried importing it into iTunes. :lol: It couldn't handle the awesomeness.

I new you guys would get your goddamn emails soon enough anyway. Chillax bitches.

:lol:

I WANT 15 STEP!!!!
Pureeease....

Is it only Americans who have it now?

What is the explanation?

inrainbows.com tricked me...

Fuck this. I already stole it. W.A.S.T.E. can suck my dick...and then please send me the Discbox. Please. I don't really mean it, it's just that I hate having been fucked out of 2006 tickets and now being made to wait while...I dunno, while somebody other than me gets to dl deez nuts first.

FitzChivalry said:
I could just sit here and be bitter, but instead I'll wish you all happy listening and I hope it's as great as you're all hoping and expecting.

Enjoy!

:D

I'm uploading :D

1 minute seems like 5 where I am right now.

Woke up 2 hours too early and now I cannot go back to sleep.

edit: XAVI AM GOD

Question: did I trick myself into thinking that we'd also be given a link for the second CD, or were we, and I just don't know, cuz I've already downloaded it illegally, without ever having received my confirmation e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom