R.E.M. Survivor - Up - Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Lotus

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Suspicion

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Hope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At My Most Beautiful

• Sad Professor

• Walk Unafraid

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Daysleeper

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Let's see if I can get this right the first time...

The Apologist is out, with 7 votes.

Votes:

The Apologist - 7
Walk Unafraid - 3
Lotus - 2

was gonna vote Lotus because it might help to keep better songs like Walk Unafraid and Daysleeper in there
but since I think tactical voting is useless and stupid I voted for Suspicion which is my least favourite one here

Daysleeper is simply wonderful. I realize it's not exactly a breakthrough for the band, but it's so good. Walk Unafraid is fine too and all, but it's time for it to go.

Walk Unafraid AND Daysleeper are likely to go next and/or soon? Shit. I can't believe that many people think that At My Most Beautiful and Hope are better than those two.

That's messed up.

Walk Unafraid is probably in my top 3 or 4 here. But this is such a strong album I don't really care which of the remaining make it through or not.

...as long as one of them is Sad Professor :drool:

Walk Unafraid AND Daysleeper are likely to go next and/or soon? Shit. I can't believe that many people think that At My Most Beautiful and Hope are better than those two.

That's messed up.

Walk Unafraid just doesn't do anything musically, and Daysleeper is BORING, as well as sounding like several songs they've done before, and better (kind of like Leaving New York). The best part of the song are those "wee-oh wee-oh" female backing vocals near the end.

Suspicion, tough choice but I like Walk Unafraid and I'd like to save it.

Interesting, always thought Walk Unafraid was a loved one. Anyway, it is, if not my favourite song from Up, one of the favs at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom