R.E.M. Survivor - Reckoning - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your least favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Little America was eliminated.

Votes:

Little America - 6
Letter Never Sent - 3
(Don't Go Back To) Rockville - 3
So. Central Rain - 1
Time After Time (AnnElise) - 1

Time After Time (AnnElise) gets my vote. It wanders around a bit too much and just doesn't do a whole lot for me.

It's time for that letter to finally get sent...

...out of the Interference R.E.M. Survivor competition!!!

hahahahah holy shit.

I'm voting for Second Guessing instead of Letter Never Sent.

I used to hate Time After Time, but it's grown on me over time.

Rockville. I always hated that song, too country for my tastes.

Time After Time and Second Guessing are great little numbers, on the other hand.

When LM put up that first album poll, like 65 people voted on it. We're only getting about a dozen votes each round now. What the funk is up with that?

We got the same weak amount of votes in the Murmur rounds, too.

I'm just weird when it comes to these Survivor things. I know that there are more than 12 people that come to B&C that are familiar enough with these songs to come in here and drop a vote in for our little game. :sad:

Oh well. I guess all I can do is keep putting in my vote. And try not to cry too much about it when my head hits the pillow at night.

I voted Time After Time
I really liked Letter Never Sent after I heard the live version from Dublin in 07

Yeah, Liam, you need to vote in this Survivor more often. And tell your friend Axver to start voting in it, too. I'll give him a very expensive bottle of Tawny Port if he does.

Yeah, Liam, you need to vote in this Survivor more often. And tell your friend Axver to start voting in it, too. I'll give him a very expensive bottle of Tawny Port if he does.

I'll be expecting that tawny port now.

Check out the beard that our boy Stipe is rockin these days -

26666577-26666580-slarge.jpg

Hot or not? I kinda like it.

Unfortunately, I've sworn to never intentionally cast eyes upon that ANNOYING, UNFUNNY FUCK Jimmy Fallon and his show, so I'll have to trust your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom