R.E.M. Survivor - New Adventures In Hi-Fi - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your least favorite

• New Test Leper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertow

• E-Bow the Letter

• Be Mine

• Electrolite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Departure was eliminated, and I avoided making a painful pun.

Votes:

Departure - 7
Bittersweet Me - 4
Low Desert - 4
How the West Was Won and Where It Got Us - 1
Leave - 1
Be Mine - 1
Binky The Doormat - 1
So Fast, So Numb - 1

I like Low Desert too, but hey, it were up to me, there would have been a Wake-Up Bomb/Departure/Binky The Doormat/Zither/So Fast, So Numb quintuple elimination in round 1.

Low Desert is so atmospheric, so deep and amazing! Damn, I don't want to vote for anything here. The album is so full of winners!

I've been listening to this album again and it still doesn't do all that much for me. Some decent material but no particular stand-outs.

And its opener is the most dull in REM history.

Bores the daylights out of me. It especially doesn't work as the very first track.

It really is a fantastic album. A great swan song for the original R.E.M. lineup.

Especially going out on Electrolite...I always thought if they would have quit after Bill left, that Electrolite would have been a great song to go out on.

20th Century go to sleep...I'm not scared, I'm outta here.

Bores the daylights out of me. It especially doesn't work as the very first track.
hmm, I always felt that this entire album could be played in any order except for How the west ... being the logical opener

I still feel this album is a bit too long, rather directionless and the awesomeness of Stipe on the album is not met by the music except for on a couple of tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom