R.E.M. Survivor - Monster - Final Round

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your least favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Star 69 was eliminated.

Votes:

Star 69 - 7
Crush With Eyeliner - 2
Strange Currencies - 2
Let Me In - 2

I don't, but as it's a holiday here in non-Canada, I took the time to make sure Let Me In was included in the list.

I'm just looking out for Strange Currencies at this point. I wouldn't consider either Crush With Eyeliner or Let Me In a favorite.

So.....New Adventures is next? :sigh: I've tried so hard, but that album just doesn't click for me. I could find three tracks worthy of the final draw out of its 14, but four is pushing it. I actually prefer Up. :lol: I'm looking forward to getting that one started.

Wait, this is the last round? I thought Monster only got two songs in the final?

Crush With Eyeliner. I swear to god if Let Me In gets eliminated I'll throw a hissy fit.

EDIT:I probably should have looked at the votes before voting myself. Fuck it. I hate playing these games like this, but please count my vote towards eliminating Strange Currencies instead of Crush...I must save Let Me In.

I've been quietly boycotting this since Tongue was eliminated, so no sympathy from me.

A tie right now would save Currencies AND Let Me In, but you can all rot as far as I'm concerned.

I couldn't really care less what happens, as long as Kenneth gets through.

This album doesn't do much for me, I've decided. Was listening to Around The Sun yesterday and had my mindblown quite frequently, much more frequently than this thing.

Wow, what the hell is happening here? Let Me In going over Crush With Eyeliner?

Hopefully someone else votes for Strange Currencies, so that I'll add my vote and make it a tie before this ends.

I am so annoyed right now.

I really try never, ever to say this in these games, because it's just a silly game and music is subjective and blah blah blah, but ...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU EIGHT NINE PEOPLE?!

(I feel better now)

Neither Let Me In nor Crush With Eyeliner deserves to make it to the final draw. Third spot should have gone to I Don't Sleep, I Dream IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom