R.E.M. Survivor - Automatic For The People - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your least favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Monty Got A Raw Deal was eliminated. Sorry, I'm not going for the obvious pun. :wink:

Votes:

Monty Got A Raw Deal - 11
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite - 7
Sweetness Follows - 1

Yeah, Sidewinder.

And I swear to God, if Sweetness Follows doesn't advance through this group there's going to be some serious hell to pay.

And I swear to God, if Sweetness Follows doesn't advance through this group there's going to be some serious hell to pay.

Totally. Yeah. :up:

Four go through from this album, right? If it's three, I take back my :up: because I want Try Not to Breathe over Sweetness Follows.

Drive sounds darker and more epic than it actually is. I find it pretty repetitive, but it has such a cool atmosphere that I get lost in it.

Drive sounds darker and more epic than it actually is. I find it pretty repetitive, but it has such a cool atmosphere that I get lost in it.

Wow, this coming from the guy who usually accuses songs of "not going anywhere". Drive is a prime example of a song that...has none.

If Drive doesn't make it to the finals, this competition just fails. It's easily the best song on this album, for one thing.

Wow, this coming from the guy who usually accuses songs of "not going anywhere". Drive is a prime example of a song that...has none.

:lol: Point taken. Believe me, I'll be joining you guys next round. Drive is clearly the weak link once Sidewinder is out of the way.

This is one of those rare albums where none of my top favorites are near the beginning of the album. Sweetness Follows is all the way at #6.

Sorry LemonMelon, I voted for Drive by mistake... I was about to agree with Axver actually, could you count it as a vote for Nightswimming instead?

Btw, when Axver and I agree, it's just plain wrong to disagree. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom