Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Obscenity is whatever happens to offend some elderly and ignorant magistrate." -Bertrand Russle
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK
"Whatever doesn't kill me only makes me more punk rock." - Joe P. Escalante

ok i know i'm late

but i still wanted to share some.

"We either make ourselves strong, or we make ourselves miserable, the amount of work is the same."

"People are like stained-glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

If we don't accomplish something, it doesn't mean we can't. It means we haven't yet.

If I am not for myself, who will be?
And if I am only for myself, what am I?
And if not now, when? -Hillel

If we wait until conditions are perfect before you act, then you'll never act.

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." ~Helen Keller

He who laughs, lasts.

"What am I in the eyes of most people ? a nonentity, an eccentric, or an unpleasant person ? somebody who has no position in society and never will have, in short, the lowest of the low. All right, then ? even if that were absolutely true, then I should one day like to show by my work what such an eccentric, such a nobody, has in his heart."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Back
Top Bottom