Quote of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Now that is what is called a window!"

:lmao:

Said at a class a friend of mine was taking recently. The professor was talking like nobody had ever used the internet before. :lol:

Tigs need runs, Ordoñez steps up to bat...

"OK, Magglio, if you'd like to actually earn what you are making, now would be the chance..." - Phil

(well no one did much hitting and we lost the series :banghead: )

"If I wanted damn cheese with that I would have asked for cheese! :mad:"

Said by my father to some poor innocent drive through worker. :lol:

"Emily Dickinson? Didn't she go to school here last year?"

Ok so we were in my Seminar English class and we were working on metaphor poems. Our teacher read one from Emily Dickinson, and I guess I wasn't listening that well because I mistaked her for a sophmore.

Then later we were sharing our poems and a famous line from a friend was:

"A sly fox....an ugly spider....his only weapon is his tongue...he speaks a language no one understands yet they love it...an hungry gorilla man with a twitchy face..."

He was describing a used car salesman...:wink:

"If you don't ask for it, you won't get it!"

..except at my workplace, even if you ask for it you won't get it or you'll get it several months later when you have hardly any use for it. :|

Queen Bee said:

:combust:

Here is my quote of the day. "Thus, fossils assigned to the various species of genus Australopithecus are generally agreed to represent an important early stage in the establishment of the hominid family, with Ardipithecus ramidus being a reasonable representative for an even earlier, more apelike stage."

GibsonGirl said:

:combust:

Here is my quote of the day. "Thus, fossils assigned to the various species of genus Australopithecus are generally agreed to represent an important early stage in the establishment of the hominid family, with Ardipithecus ramidus being a reasonable representative for an even earlier, more apelike stage."

I couldnt agree more.

Got Philk? said:
"I want to throw this dust pan in your face!"

An angry woman at the checkout today. Ahem, the check out NEXT to me. I'm way to charming. :wink:

Ahh....customers :heart:

This wasn't today but I once had a customer say to me

"I went to your competitor subway the other day [I worked at quiznios] and asked for a 12" sandwich. The man behind the counter said, 'I'm sorry ma'am we only have six inch and foot long.'"

:|

Back
Top Bottom