Quiz - You Think You're Smart?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Here is a 4 question quiz to see how smart you are:

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, "Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?" (Wrong Answer)
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You swim across. All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

the real answers to the quiz

Here is a 4 question quiz to see how smart you are:

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: You can't, giraffes are too big, you would be a fool to even think of trying it. This question tests your ability to comprehend refrigerator dynamics.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, "You can't, if the giraffe is too big then the elephant must be too big as well?" (Right Answer)
This tests your ability to not be dumb.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: If you know the answer then you have watched the Lion King one too many times.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: Find a bridge.

:cute: I like this- in fact I'm going to c & p it and send it as an email.

ps. I got #2 right! I took the giraffe out first. well, that makes me 1 out of 4, lol.

Back
Top Bottom