Quiz: Which Osbourne are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Which Osbourne are you?

ozzymaggie.jpg

You're Ozzy Osbourne! You're crazy, but that's how it goes. Amazingly, you manage to be both the Prince of Darkness and America's Favorite TV Dad. Don't ever change...or stop touring!

I got ozzy as well with a 'score of 14' although i have no idea how the hell they came up with that, but anyways... lol

::sigh:: You know its bad enough people in real life tell me I look like Kelly Osbourne... Now this test is saying I am like her!? Cruel world! Hehehe, well... better then getting Ozzy:wink: :madspit:

HA!!! Now if only my hair would cooperate and turn pink when I asked it to. :laugh:

kellyo.jpg

You're Kelly Osbourne! You're lovable and a free spirit, but sometimes you over-react and throw wobblers. You sometimes feel like you aren't talented or good looking enough. Stop beating yourself up already. Go do something fun, like get a tattoo

kellyo.jpg

You're Kelly Osbourne! You're lovable and a free spirit, but sometimes you over-react and throw wobblers. You sometimes feel like you aren't talented or good looking enough. Stop beating yourself up already. Go do something fun, like get a tattoo.

well, this is a complete no-brainer for me, as my name is KELLI. :)

My hair's not quite so um, fluorescent as hers, tho...

And I hate to admit it...but I tend to use the F word fairly liberally, if only around myself.... :evil:

(Ozzy looks....tired)

tip to April: bleach first, then add the pink stuff. Worked for my cousin, his hair was as fuschia as Kelly Osbourne's! :D

Back
Top Bottom