Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury Duty :|...........I know it is my civic duty but..................:reject:
Christmas lights, aren't they fun? We have a pre lit tree and on 2 layers the lights are *touchy*
Football~I can't get mad at the Packers this year :shrug: A rebuilding year, but next year :madwife:, I reserve the right to be all emotional and stuff.

The Weather Channel is in Green Bay :up: . They are gonna get the worst of the storm :up:
We are gonna get rain, slop, freezing drizzle, slop then finally snow. Not the 12" they were predicting :up:. 4-6" I can deal with, not happily, but I can deal with it.

A co-worker has tickets to the Lions vs. Packers game at Lambeau. He got the tickets off of ebay rather, um, er, inexpensively. He just wanted to go to Lambeau to see a game.
~yay! the snow totals here are down to 1-3" tomorrow and then maybe another inch tomorrow night :dance:~

I have a very stiff neck from just ringing and ringing and ringing at the register.........I was alone until 3 and was :crack: busy. Not complaining about being busy, but the being alone part :yes:
Had a woman stop me as I was walking thru dept. with my lunch..............my lunch........."I will only keep you a couple minutes" Um, no you won't I am on my own time and I am at LUNCH!
I left at 12:15 for lunch and said to my breaker, "Good luck, God bless" and she just looked at me. When I came back she understood where I was coming from.
:crack:

The boss took me and a co-worker into a conference call about a sale set up for this coming weekend, this morning. After discussing that sale they moved onto another one that is on the 14th.........I sat there in my head going, "the 14th, the 14th, the 14th.........what is the 14th?" I finally got my head to figure it out...........Trans Siberian Orchestra night! I asked off that day................I have tickets and plans for good food beforehand with a friend. I will concede to work until 3:30 but that is all.

My shoes are back in stock and I just ordered a pair :reject:
Maybe the foot aches will get better with the new pair :up:

I will stop having a randooooooom free for all now :)

Jurors in Milwaukee County are paid $8.00 for each half day of service and $3.00 per day for transportation. A full day is a total of $19.00 and a half day is a total of $11.00. Jury paychecks are issued 3 weeks from the Monday of the week when your service is complete.
:der:
$30 and $40?? A bit of a difference here :down:

Cival or criminal case?

Federal Court, haven't done that. At least it is quick for you, it seems.

:wave: kariann. OT? I have forgotten what OT is like.

Had one of those :banghead: days. When haven't I, lately? More scuttlebutt today about upcoming changes :crack: This isn't fun. Can you say ulcer? Oatmeal for lunch makes the tummy happy.
Now if I could sleep thru the night it would be wonderful.

Professional suggestion to boss: I know you don't like your boss. You have told me as much. I shouldn't be the one you are saying this too. I have told you I don't need to know this stuff. If you want to vent, leave me out of it and talk to a fellow manager. It is none of my business/ :crack:

So putting the tree up for my therapy wasn't a good idea. Two sections that don't light :happy:
Shoveling shall be my frustration outlet.

I'm done and he's guilty. We would have been done yesterday except for two people who could no see the obvious, but today after re-watching the surveilance video they finally agreed with the rest of us.

The guy robbed a federal credit union back in June. I thought his booking photo looked exactly like the robber in the video, plus a blood hound tracked his sent back to an apartment where he was. In the apartment, police found a duffle bag with the robbers clothes in it, plus the crown royal bag the money was put in. Also in the bag was ID belonging to the defendant, plus 3 witnesses identified him. Oh and the shoes he was wearing when he was arrested looked exactly like the shoes the robber was wearing in the video.

This was the case:
Previously Charged Bank Robbery Suspect Held | theledger.com | The Ledger | Lakeland, FL

They never brought up he was also arrested for the Tampa robbery. I guess the defense got that excluded. It sort of confirms that we made the right decision though. They also never brought up what happened to the money, although the defense made the prosecution cut something out of a photo showing the duffle bag and they said the money wasn't marked, so even if they found it they couldn't prove it came from the bank.

jury duty :yikes:

snow :yikes: :yikes:

arw news....

the sister's boyfriend's brother :crack: who the houseguest lives with is coming for a week long visit soon and only buying a 1 way ticket :hyper: That means he and the houseguest will drive back together :hyper: The brother can only be gone for about a week including the drive so he won't be here long. We're all jumping for joy. :hyper::hyper:

:crazy: have fun at work........

I went holiday shopping yesterday and the lines were crazy on a Wed afternoon :crack: All I ended up buying was giftwrap and cards. :| We weren't going to do anything in the family this year but the closer to the holiday it gets the more I keep hearing whispers of exchanging gifts. So now we're doing small gifts, which is fine with me since I only have a tiny bit to spend.

No holiday season in MN for ARW this year. I was going to spend new years with the boy but flights are so ridiculous that week :angry: I can't leave until NYE morning due to work. Any flight I can find would get me to MSP around the dinner hour. I wish he would just come here but I think his reasoning is that if I come home for a visit then I'll also be home to job search. :angry: Yes but he should still come out here that week! The flights for Jan are super cheap so I might go home then instead. I haven't had one single visitor since I've been here. I want to go wandering around the desert :| Maybe I'll ask him again tonight....

:scream: :rant: :sad:

:scream:

:scream:

I have been BEGGING my sister to get tickets to the Vikings/Cardinals game for this Sunday since July. I should have taken the damn day off. She has in turn been begging her sources at work for tickets and all have said no. Well she just called and said she has two tickets :scream: :sad: I have some major begging to do in order to get my boss to let me have a few hours off. I'm going to offer a split shift idea and also offer up the next round of Suns, Coyote, or Diamondback (this spring) tickets to him. He's leaving for a 3 week vacation home to Europe in a few days so I'm not sure if he'll be in a good mood and feel sympathetic or if he'll be overly stressed about leaving and just say no.

:angry: I knew I should have just taken the damn day off.

so the jackass houseguest left the back gate open and then my sister let the dog out :| Yep........GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They found her. He stayed outside smoking and then came in and acted like the dog should have known not to run out of the yard instead of apologizing to my sister for almost losing her baby. He needs to go away. Far far away.......

:yawn:
If I am not heard from in the next day or so, you may visit me at the Milw. County Medical Grounds. I will be in a room with padded walls :happy:

:| Uh ya.......so I made pizza for eveyrone for dinner. Everyone said "thanks for dinner" except guess who? He's currently sitting across the room stuffing his face with food that I bought and cooked but doesn't have the balls to say "thanks." I heard him say to my sister's boyfriend that the pizza would have been better if I did something different to it. It was mumbled. If it's not good enough then don't eat it! Jerk.

if I had any energy left I would do the *houseguest gone* dance for you in celebration........instead could you just picture Snoopy doing his cute little dance?

^ooops it was the dog.........see I am cracking up. :crack: I saw houseguest and gooooooooone and was suddenly really happy for you. We will celebrate soon, though it sounds like :up:
I'm glad the dog was found :)

There are no jobs to apply to in Minnesota for what I want. Nothing even close. :grumpy: I'm going home in early Jan so I can get my haircut (I can't seem to find anyone here that can duplicate what my stylist at home does), pick up my new license plates for my car, and spend some quality time with my boy. While I'm not doing that, I'm going to go door to door with my resume and portfolio. After Jan, I probably can't go home until late April :(

The Guthrie is permorming Henry V while I'm home. Looks like it's a traveling company and they're performing in the studio vs on the thrust. I always like the intimate setting of the studio plays. I've never seen Shakespeare performed there on any other stage but the thrust so I would really love going. The boy has season tickets so I'm going to see if he'll take me. :drool: I really wanted to go to a Wild game but of course they're not going to be in town the week I'm planning :| That always happens. The Vikings weren't in town the last time I was home.....speaking of the Vikings, I'm so nervous about asking my boss today if I can go on Sunday. I had multiple dreams last night about asking various people I work with at the hotel. :crack: Some of them aren't even close to be a supervisor in the areas they work in. :crazy: They all said YES so hopefully my boss will too. It's only for a few hours! :scream: I think he can live without me especially if I offer to do a split shift and get all of my restaurant work done before the game. :sad: I'm scared to ask......

Quality time with your boy :cute:
I wish you could find something in MN.
Good luck asking your boss *purple power thoughts being sent your way*

I am home :yawn:
I was so over tired yesterday I didn't even have strength to eat.......turns out a co-worker had the same problem. 39 hours 58 minutes. No overtime allowed so home I am. I am contemplating doing the 1/2 vicodin thing, but it makes me loopy and I don't wanna lose the weekend so I will see what liquid advil does.
Vicodin combined with the Starbucks Espresso Truffle coffee.............that could be an interesting combination :hmm:. The coffee is delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom