Quick!! REM albums!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
The Wherehouse is almost gone, and they've got some REM records for super cheap, but I can't remember which ones are good! My speakers are shot, so I can't put on the vinyl. Monster, Fables (I think), Green, Document. Which ones should I go back to get?

I still have only one REM album: Document. You cannot go wrong with it. It has The One I Love on it and It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

Buy it!

C ya!

Marty

there indeed isn't such a thing as not a good R.E.M. album

my favs:
Fables of the Reconstruction
Green
Out of Time
Up

martha said:
So, Green, Fables, Document. Any comments on Monster?
Monster is a kick ass album, Martha...go out and get it, babe!:hug:
PS How's yer feet? I have a pedicurist who is a hack job to say the least...she cuts me with the friggin nail file every freakin time. I should go find someone else.:rant:

:shifty: There are several copies of Monster for $1.49.

Oh, get a new pedicurist!!!! I almost kicked my last one. I told her it hurt several times, and she kept cutting me. My feet still hurt enough to make that extra little pain very annoying!

martha said:
:shifty: There are several copies of Monster for $1.49.

Oh, get a new pedicurist!!!! I almost kicked my last one. I told her it hurt several times, and she kept cutting me. My feet still hurt enough to make that extra little pain very annoying!
What the....1.49? OMG!:shocked:
I pay more here for a cup of friggin coffee!:eek:
There's a song on Monster called "King Of Comedy"...very good...very dancey...awesome album...and to think I paid more than what an REM album costs for coffee yesterday :scream: :crack:
I should get a new pedicurist.:angry: The bitch cracked my freakin big toe nail trying to cut it. I told her NO don't fucking cut my nails...I do them myself......but nooooooooooo the bitch had to cut them. Now I have a big ass crack in it...and I can't cut it until the friggin nail grows out. Biooootch. :madspit:
And have you ever seen those blade thingies to take the dead skin off the heels? Well dammit...she cut me with that friggin thing too.
I should fire her.:|

i only have automatic for the ppl right now, but it is VERY GOOD...if you don't have it, you should get it at some point. it's essential.

martha said:

Edit: I left Automatic for the People there for $9 and Hi-Fi (?) for $4.

You left Hi-Fi there for $4? Nooooooooooooo... that has E-Bow on it!

BAHAHAHA! poor martha! she came here asking us to narrow down what albums she gets, but instead we keep convincing her to get more!

bg84 is right, you will NOT be disappointed with Nightswimming! Martha, you HAVE to go back and get those other albums! If you dont, you'll find in time you love the others so much you will want to go and get the ones you left behind and then you'll have to pay full price!

I want to go home right now and listen to R.E.M.

You done good, girl. :up:

nightswimming is my fav rem song too!! followed closely by sweetness follows and find the river...all on automatic for the people...

Back
Top Bottom