Quick & Harmless Money Making Scams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Set up a premium rate phone line and stick a sticker on the back of your car saying "How's my driving? Call *insert number here*" ... then drive around like a maniac. :wink:

If you can make any food item look like any major religious icon, you'll be good to go.

I suggest a Buddha burrito...hasn't been done yet.

{paintedroses} said:
Set up a premium rate phone line and stick a sticker on the back of your car saying "How's my driving? Call *insert number here*" ... then drive around like a maniac. :wink:

That may be the funniest thing I've read on this forum yet..... BRAVO

Sell your well worn smelly shoes on ebay.
There's a large market for this.

I sold a pair of heels for $100

A pair of sandals for $50

And a pair of slippers for $15.50

And so on and so on... :yes:

Sicy...sicy...sicy

did you for a moment consider the type of freak who buys these and WHAT ELSE they may do to ....get off?

btw I hear panties go for far more:ohmy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:hmm:

i could get a nice chunk of change for some of my old Jordan's...

I think you will find it's mostly men looking for women's used shoes on ebay and not the reverse.

Perhaps your stalkers could give you a pairof their old shoes to sell.

Make a raffle of a puppy. Sell as many tickets as possible. Then when the time to deliver the prize tell the winner "We're sorry but the puppy died on the way here ...but here's a refund for your raffle ticket."

...Ka- ching! :wink:

get a hold of one of them ticketfast images and start spreading the joy of concert anticipation.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Make a raffle of a puppy. Sell as many tickets as possible. Then when the time to deliver the prize tell the winner "We're sorry but the puppy died on the way here ...but here's a refund for your raffle ticket."

...Ka- ching! :wink:

very sick...... yet oddly affective:hmm:

Laird/Bono said:
Sicy...sicy...sicy

did you for a moment consider the type of freak who buys these and WHAT ELSE they may do to ....get off?

btw I hear panties go for far more:ohmy:

Oh yes, you should see the emails of questions I get :lol: They are hilarious. Honestly though they are very nice and polite people normally.. they just like.. feet.. n stuff :uhoh: :giggle:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:hmm:

i could get a nice chunk of change for some of my old Jordan's...

I have seen a few auctions for mens shoes actually.

Do a search for 'well worn' on ebay.. even better look at the completed auctions. For some crap that you're just going to throw away, you could actually make money, and that's the exciting part.

Someone is bidding on my old worn holey socks right now.. $8.50. :giggle:

make a website and ask for $1.00 donations to support your cause.

Sicy said:

I have seen a few auctions for mens shoes actually.

Do a search for 'well worn' on ebay.. even better look at the completed auctions. For some crap that you're just going to throw away, you could actually make money, and that's the exciting part.

Someone is bidding on my old worn holey socks right now.. $8.50. :giggle:

wow. . . i don't know what to say. its great that you make money off of those things sicy but, jesus, i can barely stomach the thought. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom