Questions for the Ladies about the male animal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
A couple of questions for you ladies if you don't mind, or anyone for that matter I guess.

Do you perfer a man who shaves his chest, or no?

What is your definition of a pretty boy (please give a famous example) and do you perfer that to a normal guy?

What is a bubble-butt?

Hopefully this is not a repeat thread or anything, though I doubt it would be
smile.gif

Thank you
cool.gif

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:

What is your definition of a pretty boy (please give a famous example) and do you perfer that to a normal guy?

What is a bubble-butt?

1. No shaving.

2. Definition of a pretty boy: Larry Mullen. In a perfect world, yes, but as far as reality goes no way.

3. See Diamond's thread in Zoo Confessionals.

biggrin.gif

1. Definately NOT shaved, but I do prefer a less hairy man. (However this has to be natural).
2. Pretty Boy--> Tom Cruise. That's the best I could think of at the moment. I prefer real men though. Rugged men. Men with tools--> Jon Bon Jovi's character on Ally comes to mind.
3. Bubble butt of the male species? Hmmm *rubs chin... Elvis Stojko? or any male skater of any kind. lol! I am not a butt girl, I prefer abs, 'cause I don't have any of my own!
eek.gif

this question is worse than having ur teeth pulled out without being frozen first; your hair torturingly forced out by pliers and your big toe being bent backwards for pleasure/pain sake (right Z-Edge????
wink.gif
)

what an AWFUL question.........
ur another one with one track mind LM!!!!!!

*maddie not answerin ur ass*

Its very vain for a bloke to shave his chest, just my thots, but I dont like vanity.

Pretty boys are on the same track. Any male that spends an hour getting ready with the brylcream, mouse, gel and blow dryer has issues. They also drive really small tinny cars with large exhausts and say things like 'sick bro, fully sick'. They ooze awareness of their appearance. Its not pride, its something different. When I see these types I just want to run them over and put myself and them out of our collective misery.

Famous Pretty Boys: Larry M Jr, Brandon -90210, Luke Perry -90210, BSB, Ricky Martin, Doogie Howser MD, the fella who drives the shithouse MX5 that lives around the corner.

Bubble Butts: BABY GOT BACK - SIR MIX A LOT

1. Hairless chest-if the guy is in very good shape-if not, a little-but not 'ape like'
biggrin.gif
And HOB=
icon30.gif
(and that means hair on BACK)

2. Pretty boy to me is a guy who is completely fixated on his looks and has little if anything else going for him-and that is definitely not for me. Nice to look at-but in my experience tend to judge women solely on their looks-definite turn off.

3. Bubble butt to me means, um, a very round one.

Any more questions LM?
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 02-26-2002).]

A couple of questions for you ladies if you don't mind, or anyone for that matter I guess.

What is a bubble-butt?

smile.gif

Thank you
cool.gif

1. If it's just a little hair, I prefer that he shave or wax, actually (try getting a guy to agree to this though). If he's naturally fuzzy, leave it. However, hair on the back is just something I don't deal with.

2. Hmmm, pretty boy. Leo DeCaprio when not all grunged out. Justin Timberlake (YIK), anyone else who is 20 and looks 12. I definately go for a more rugged, normal type guy. Harrison Ford for example makes my toes curl.

3. I'd define bubble butt as a nice firm ass that's unusually half-circular. A symetrical ass if you will. My ex had one. I loved it. Very grabbable.

------------------
I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist.

I love these questions, I think they're hilarious!

Shaving: I'd prefer someone shaved to someone who looks like a bearskin rug. However, if they are going to shave, they have to do it ALL THE TIME. Sharp stubble is simply NOT ACCEPTIBLE. Some fuzz is fine.

Pretty Boys: Hmm. All the good ones have been mentioned already. I'd love to have a hot steamy affair with one, but I don't know how long I could stay with a guy who was prettier than me!
wink.gif

Also, if the guy is TOO perfect, it's kind of boring and artificial. I like a few flaws in there to make life interesting. Not that Edge is flawed, but you know what I mean. He is NOT a pretty boy.

Skaters are the best example of bubble butt men. As long as a man looks good in black jeans, I that's all that matters!
biggrin.gif

1. No shaving, but definitely not hairy as an ape. I don't wanna feel someone's chest and irritate my skin from hair stubs, know what I'm sayin'?

2. Once again, Larry Mullen Jr. is a good example as well as Tom Cruise. In reality I would probably go for the guy who is not a complete asshole and appreciates me for what I am.

3. ghetto booty? I dunno..

------------------
Southern playalistic

What is a bubble-butt?

smile.gif

Thank you
cool.gif

OK, z, here it goes:

1. Hmmmm - i prefer naturally hairless chest.
smile.gif

2. I don't know - i like blue eyes&dark hair in a guy, on the other hand i have also had a thing for a sort of blonde guy with brown eyes once - so i guess there's no way of telling which i prefer.
smile.gif

3. I have no idea what a bubble but is.

Say, why are you asking us this?

ps: ok, here's some examples of famous cute guys (IMO), in no particular order: Matthew Perry ("Chandler" from Friends), the guy who played "Ben" in Felicity, Bono - Edge - Larry, Spanish tenis player Juan Carlos Ferrero, Eddie Vedder, George Clooney and Noah Wyle from ER, the guy who played "Krycek" on X-files, the guy who played Jill on "Jack and Jill"...
you get the idea.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-26-2002).]

So when are you going to tell us why you asked these questions?

Is LOVE MUSCLE looking for love?
wink.gif

icon35.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:

3. I'd define bubble butt as a nice firm ass that's unusually half-circular. A symetrical ass if you will. My ex had one. I loved it. Very grabbable.

I've noticed this thing you have for grabbing ass. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
biggrin.gif

Here's some more examples of prettyness (is that a word?) , for a good measure
biggrin.gif

Dave Gahan, Chris O'Donnel, Ethan Hawke, Robert Downey jr, Alex Corretja. (again, he is a Spanish tennis player)

Are you trying to see if your looks fit any of our suggestions, z?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-27-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom