Questions about the FAFSA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Since there are a ton of American students here, I'm figuring SOMEONE must know something about the FAFSA. I haven't filled it out in a few years, and I'm trying to do it now, but I don't know what to put for some of the questions. I could call the Dept. of Ed, but I'm scared of using the phone. :reject:

Anyway, if I start school in September and my program is 1 year long (my thesis will be due in September 2004), am I a full-time student next fall, next spring, and next summer only or should I put the following fall as well since September is kinda fall? :huh:

They'd better give me the full $18,500. :|

wish i could help you. that thing scares the :censored: out of me, though.

ouizy said:

call them, this is something they will know and you don't want to mess it up...

YES.

CALL THEM.

Don't be like me.............waiting for a check that was never to come...........:mad: :sad:

Thank God for my father, or I would have had to drop out...I didn't have that kind of money! :|

ouizy said:

huh??????????

call them, this is something they will know and you don't want to mess it up...

I know I'll have to call them eventually, but I'm trying to delay it as much as possible because last time they were mean and didn't know anything since I'll be going to school in the UK and I have to things a little differently.

Dept. of Ed. = :der:

FAFSA only does one school year at a time. Right now you will apply for the 2003-2004 school year so you don't have to worry about September 2004 yet.
You are most likely an independant so you will probably get a grant of some kind. I am all about FAFSA. If you have any more questions just ask. Oh yeah, make sure to have a PIN number to sign electronically. :D

I just submitted it. My expected contribution is RIDICULOUS!!! Do they not realize that I have to live and not all of my income can go into savings? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom