Questions About Some Bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
In Jimmy Eat World's album, Static Prevails, there is a singer that isn't the main lead singer and I think he only sings on this album not on the other Jimmy Eat World albums. Does anybody know if I could hear him on other c.d.s?

What does Franz Ferinand mean? Thank you. :)

Also...for fun on the Franz Ferinand album (including limited edition if you want to) what are your top 5 song on that album? :wink: For me:

1. Take Me Out
2. Tell Her Tonight
3. Come on Home
4. Jacqueline
5. 40

Last edited:
Franz Ferinand might be a French band, but I know that Franz Ferdinand is Scottish. ;)

Anyway, the band is named after the arch-duke of the Hapsburg empire (Austria-Hungary), who was assassinated in Sarajevo. His assassination kickstarted the First World War in 1914.
I think that's as short as I can explain it.

C ya!

Marty

Franz Ferdinand are Scottish, not French. And they are named after an Austro-Hungarian archduke whose murder sparked World War I.

HeartlandGirl said:
Franz Ferdinand are Scottish, not French. And they are named after an Austro-Hungarian archduke whose murder sparked World War I.

OK, you did it in even less words. :bow:

:D

First question regarding the Jimmy Eat World guy I can't answer, as I'm not very knowledgeable on Jimmy Eat World's music. And the second question was already answered. So I'll just skip ahead to the part where I list my top 5 songs off the FF CD (don't have the limited edition version):

1. Take Me Out
2. The Dark Of The Matinee
3. Auf Achse
4. Michael
5. 40'

Angela

did you check the liner notes on the jimmy eats world album?

Back
Top Bottom