Question Poll time............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stressful.

------------------
~ME THREE

I live in a town where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet for cracks in the pavement.

Stressful : if it is a cold wind + a lot of water ;;;

Joyful : if it is cold , frozen + snow, with clear blue sky and sun ; just like today , it's a beautiful day
smile.gif

LOOOVE xmas of course, but I get wicked stressed out about buying gifts...and what is most stressful is that I have to get internships...this January I'll be in Boston. Not so amused with the commute, And starting new jobs is so traumatizing. ARRGGHHH!!!!! I keep telling myself to not worry about it til AFTER xmas but i can't help it...

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
Very stressful when driving in a ice storm or a blizzard.
eek.gif

I agree.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Joyful always. I love the way my hands freeze and my body almost turns into an ice cube in the night. I like the shivers that run all over my body when I take my bath (of course: with cold water
eek.gif
smile.gif
PRICELESS!

AHHHHHHHH I love this season!

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 12-19-2001).]

Joyful joyful joyful!

(It helps that I live in S FL and it was only 75 today....I love wearing shorts and tank tops!)

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Joyful! I love the winter
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love don't need to find a way
You find your own way
I forget that I can't stay
And so I say that
All roads lead to where you are
All roads lead to where you are

Joyful if there was so much snow that school was cancelled but it magically cleared up and we can do whatever we want (like, oh I dunno, study for the exam that you didn't study for that was scheduled for that day
biggrin.gif
)

Stressful if there is snow. We haven't really gotten any this year...hey, I'm not complaining. (boo this, it's supposed to start snowing really hard friday night into saturday. that takes all hopes of school cancellation away. boo that.)

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Joyful - I'm a christmas addict and don't like the heat. Maybe it's because I was born on a very cold day in February...

Today there was this clear blue sky and everything was covered with a thin snow layer, a beautiful winter day.

anna

Right now, its joyful. After all, its Decamber 20th in Chicago and we've almost no snow this winter! Its actually pretty sunny today. I hope it never snows.

Back
Top Bottom