Question for people that can makes smilies:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
How do you make them move? I figured out I can open them in Paint and manipulate them, but how can I use paint on .gifs? I couldn't get that to work. And if I save a bunch of jpgs, how do i get to move, like gifs?

You'll have to get something other than Paint to make an animated GIF. I don't know of any free software to direct you to (someone will) because I use Macromedia Fireworks. Well, I got that one for free too...mmm, torrents!

Doozer61 said:
whatever happened to Numb???? :hmm:

The doctor gave us medicines and Numb is now very quiet. But I'm pretty sure he's plotting his revenge on humanity.

Actually he got laid off a month ago. Last I heard he was still looking for employment. That was a couple of weeks ago. He's probably sitting around watching cartoons and playing with his kid. Not a bad life, aside from the bills.

beaver.gif

I have that program, but don't know how to use the animation portion of it :reject:

I found this - will it work?

beat.gif

bash.gif

punch1.gif

Last edited:
yo estoy aqui.

been looking for work.

I've developed a real bad Game Show Network addiction.

But I'm glad that someone remembered me.:wink:

As far as the smilies go, Beav, don't you have bigger fish to fry?:madspit:

Numb1075 said:
yo estoy aqui.

been looking for work.

But I'm glad that someone remembered me.:wink:

The Game Show Network can't be more interesting than us :angry:

Numb1075 said:

Like what, a baby? I need to build that kid a legacy so that when she gets to first grade she can say, with pride, "My daddy can design a smily to kick your daddy's ass and killintheface, bitch monkey whore."

Hey - is that Chuck Woolery realisty show still on? I swearthat guy jsut smoked weed and wandered around all day. What a life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom