Question for non-Americans: Do you have any desire to visit the U.S.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm Nicaraguan and came to the USA thinking I'd return to my little piece of land but 16 years later I'm still here.:)
I don't know about other parts of the country but here in California we have many International tourists.
We were in Yosemite last week and a large part of the visitors were European and Asian.
Giant Lemon, we'll take you with us on our next vacation, you gotta see all the beauty the USA holds!
God's Country, Yosemite:
ImageYosemite8.JPG

NicaMom said:
Giant Lemon, we'll take you with us on our next vacation, you gotta see all the beauty the USA holds!

Sounds like fun, NicaMom! :) I've never actually been to California unless you count the airports. I've visited Grand Teton, Rocky Mountain, Glacier, and Yellowstone National Parks, so I'd like to add Yosemite to the list. Those areas definitely are God's country.

Funyy you should ask this today....YES!!!!

Those very words passed my lips last night.. "c/mon MR...let's get a burnt-out Kombi, let's drive around New Mexico and OLD Mexico. :)" (he didn't bat an eyelid...rather used to my big ideas)

YES , I saw another documentary last night, about the Pueblo people. I'd love to see the ancient sites.
Your nation is very diverse, in natural and cultural landscape. It's rather large though...my neice spent 12 months teaching high school in North Carolina and never saw a fraction of the things she wanted to see.
ONE day:)

I'm Canadian. I have to say I'd much rather visit other places, like say Europe. I know I could have great fun in the US, and could well travel there, but it's definately not the top of my list by any means.

sure I want to go to the US someday

I first have to get to Oz though before Mr. S. Waugh also gets kicked out of the test squad :mad:

My husband and me have been to the US and it was the best vacation we ever had. This was nine years ago but the memories and images are still very much in my mind. Everytime I see pictures of places we went to (southwest) like the ones of Yosemite posted by NicaMom I feel like "I'd like to be there again!!!"

I hope I will manage to to visit the States again with my husband and our daughter someday.

anna

zooropamanda said:
I can't wait to see New York, San Fran, Louisiana, Chicago, The Grand Canyon....disneyworld lol
You have SO much in your backyards!
Im actually thinking my next trip will definitely be to the States. I just need the Australian dollar to quadruple first. :slant:

Well, it's a big place. I still haven't been west of St. Louis. I need to go see Vegas, L.A., the Rockies etc. Just need the cash...

I've visited the US a few times and I loved it! I've been to New England about 3 times because we have friends in CT, and florida once. I adore New England!! It's so beautiful. I could visit it again and again and never get tired of it. But I'd love to go to all the other parts of the US I haven't seen as well. California especially. And the Grand Canyon as well. I love America! But it's just too big! I'm never going to be able to visit it all!

I'm Canadian and I've been to the US so many times. New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee. I think those are the states I've been to.

They were all nice to see in their own ways, and I hope to get to the West Coast one day.

But Canadian Niagara Falls does rule. ;)

Why not? It's such a beautiful and diverse place. Big cities, small towns, country sides, mountains, lakes, beaches. It seems that everything has included in this country. If I had time and money I'll definately go.

A lot of Australians seem to have an attitude about the US but i have always found Americans to be extremely friendly and hospitable. I have been to Hawaii, Nevada and some of California, and i defintely wanna go back and explore more - New York, San Francisco, New Mexico, Montana, etc. I'd luv to do a big road trip one day.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom