Question for fellow females!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you evar bought a Play Girl

• Absolutely!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Not really... i've seen 'em tho

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No way!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • WTF is that!?!?!??????

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • *gigle and runs away*

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
i'm a good friend

they make nice birthday gifts for your friends who will certainly open them in front of their parents. :mac:

madonna's child said:
no. I don't really care for the pretty boys in those magazines anyway.

heh, not all of them are very attractive. :D

i'd like to point out here that i think women tend to view playgirl differently than men view playboy. we like to laugh at them and make up alternative lives where they are oppressed librarians :ohmy: :D

When my best friend turned 18, she bought one. She asked if I wanted to see it, and I told her no, and she made fun of me. She found another of our friends, and (I kid you not) my best friend held it on front of my face while our other friend held me down and my eyes open. That was the day my virgin eyes died. :silent:

Bonochick said:
When my best friend turned 18, she bought one. She asked if I wanted to see it, and I told her no, and she made fun of me. She found another of our friends, and (I kid you not) my best friend held it on front of my face while our other friend held me down and my eyes open. That was the day my virgin eyes died. :silent:

:lol: :lol:

*Giggles and runs away*

I have,um, read it.
For some reason I actually dont find most of the guys in there attractive though. Seriously!!!!

But, it is an interesting read. You know, for the articles...:yes: :sexywink:

Last edited:
LOL, Bonochick!

I've honestly never had the desire to look at a Playgirl. It doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in- I went to a male strip club once and I was way more amused/grossed out than turned on. :no:

when i was in high school some girl brought it to school, and we were all looking at it and laughing. some of those guys in the magazine were ugly...lol

Playgirl was a bad idea cos females don't really get stimulated by sight; rather by smell and touch. Maybe homosexuals make up a large % of Playgirl readers?

foray

I said

WTF is that!?!?!??????

Because i have NEVER heard of it.....i thought ppl said playgirl as like a joke- i never knew it existed :ohmy: they might not sell it here though

:ohmy:

I bought it once because Ingo Rademacher (he played Jax on General Hospital) was on the cover! It was just an article on him, he wasn't even...in it ...you know... Anyway, I used to go to the same magazine stand in the city to buy ciggies so I knew the owner of the stand in a friendly way. When I went to buy the Playgirl he gave me the most disapproving, disappointed look ever. I shamefully paid for it and never went back to him again.

Also, years ago I had a little medical situation and I was in the hospital for a while and a friend bought me a copy.....Why in the world she did that I'll never know! But I was so afraid that the cleaning staff would see it that I shredded the magazine and rolled it up in paper towels before throwing it out.....That is after I thumbed thru it!:sexywink:

Bonochick said:

That's horrible for them to do that to you.

Anyhoo--Lilly........ Opressed Librarians??????????:scratch: :laugh: "Yes, I'd like to check out this book please"

Yeah, I've flipped through one, but I prefer partially clothed as opposed to fully nude, it gives you something to think about. :silent:

just say no to a sausage fest mag!

I have to agree too - Females do not get aroused by sight as much as men do.

We want the personality - someone with substance, who has a reason for living. Breasts, abs and asses sag (J.LO won't be beautiful forever), but personality is there forever. And if you don't have personality, then you have NOTHING to offer me.
And I will pass you by.

:mac:

When I was in grade 8 or 9, my friend had one. I think she stole it from her brothers girlfriend or something, I dunno. Anyway, she brought it to school and showed me on the bus on the way home. I don't think we really looked at it that much. Just giggled and hid it like we had some cool thing at the back of the bus. Anyway, I lived in a rural community, so on the walk home from the bus stop, we ripped out the pictures and put them in people's mail boxes. :lol: and then left the centrefold in the middle of the road. I was such a dork.

Last edited:
Re: just say no to a sausage fest mag!

HelloAngel said:

We want the personality - someone with substance, who has a reason for living. Breasts, abs and asses sag (J.LO won't be beautiful forever), but personality is there forever. And if you don't have personality, then you have NOTHING to offer me.

Yes, beauty fades, but stupid is forever :D

Honestly, I have never bought or looked at that magazine, but when I was in high school, my best friend put pictures from it in our locker. It was an NFL player, and he looked good. :eek: I admit though, when I hear of a certain celebrity being in it, I do get curious.I did see the Brad Pitt pics from there online. I felt guilty, because they weren't posed and it was a violation of his privacy. I still like the way he looks in clothes much better.

I completely prefer CLOTHES and the imagination..

Back
Top Bottom