Question: Concerning Reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GARY#2

The Fly
The Lemonade Stand is overrun by discussions of the latest reality culture trend. I'm sure most of you are aware of its obvious paradoxical overtones, so I won't touch on that issue. As a spokesman and role model for good living, I encourage the engagement of experiences outside the realm of shallow electoral college.

It is a sad state of affairs when conversation horizons are only reached at the level of nominal insight, fueled by passive banter. Is there a better alternative? Possibly. Of course, bliss is favorable to provoked challenge, but what experience is acquired through that? Question the means of pursuit; it is where fulfillment lies. Is your resum? the projection of an enframed ideal? Does a faceless and verbose figure marginalize you from understanding? When you've asked these questions, then you have scratched the surface on the other, more tangible reality.

I am Gary. Strive for Potential.

:up:

Last edited:
The realm of possibility is expressed in your signature, fellow traveller.

He's still out there. Somewhere. Toiling in obscurity like the last great token elected phenom.

#2 Will Stay True.
#2 Is Coming for You.

The songs just write themselves.

meeganie knows the deal.

She's a reality superstar.

Justice!

Will someone please pass the freakin' dutchie upon the left hand side already? How am i expect to understand this whilst sober?

Back
Top Bottom