Question about burning CD's... help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Hello,

Here's again a question for those who now a bit more about CD-burning and applications.
For burning data CD's I use Nero (version 5.0.2.0). Now, a few weeks ago I had to replace my primary harddisk due to a crash. I re-installed Nero, but until today I didn't use it yet. Today, however, I wanted to burn some data CD's.
But now the process ends in some kind of 'streaming loss' error. My read-buffer first fills itself to 99%, but then slowly empties itself, without ever re-filling itself. Thus, after a while the read-buffer is empty, then the write-buffer becomes empty and the process ends in an error.

What is happening here and how can I prevent it? Or does someone else recommend a good data burning program (preferably free)?

:help:

Marty

roxio cd creator hates my guts :|

sorry,marty, i wish i could help.

Hello,

I tried it with my spindle of Taiyo Yuden CD's (2/3 empty) and it produced a coaster. I then figured that it needed to get some settings as this was apparently the first time I used Nero after I got my new HDD. So I then started with doing a simulation first, but it then also ended in the error.

:uhoh:

Marty

Back
Top Bottom