Question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Wanna buy a monkey?

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

I will take one monkey, please.

MDiscLeadAutomater.jpg

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

FACT! last night I saw American ASPCA burst in and take away a monkey owned by an old woman who bought it from a pet-shop.....!

question - why are they sold in pet shops then if u arent allowed to have them in ur home?

she called it her baby, her child, her daughter.

mind u imagine 10 years in a cage not being able to swing, naturally....

We had a great time at Gorillaz in Seattle even though the crowd wasnt very fun it was still a great show.and Damon's voice was wonderful. Noodle would shout out the name of each song in her cute little Japanese girl voice. Noti got a noodle shirt. We have pictures too (from after the show). We posted this in the Chicago Gorillaz thread but Im not sure if people noticed it.

Originally posted by notiti:
Hmmm back from Gorillaz - Seattle. Dunno what to say. The concert was once again mad phat and Dan laid down those beats. But the thing was that Calluna and I were too crunk for the balcony. Cuz I was all "Hellz yeah mofos bring those Gorillaz on, you know how we do." And we were all freaking out and jumping around, while singing, etc. But then Captain Bringdown who was sitting behind us was all hating and telling us that we should go down to General Admission. And I was like "Nah brah, we gonna just keep it real right here." So we rocked out like you know we should, but Sea Town could have been a better audience I think. Anyway Gorillaz, still crunk, same songs, shorter set from Dan. That's all.

Originally posted by Calluna:

GORILLLAZZZZ!!!!!!!

(1)Seattle is not very krunk. I apologize for seattle, we are too far north to be krunk.

(2) The animation was very cool, very trippy on the top half of the screen and there were several short cartoons in between songs.

(3) I felt that several of the live songs improved upon the album versions. For example Sound Check (Gravity) was wonderful.

(3) Del changed the lyrics for Clint Eastwood including a rap that has to do with Seattle. They played two different versions of Clint Eastwood, one of them in the encore. Damon asked the crowd to sing the chorus

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag
I'm useless,but not for long
The future is coming on

(4)Noti said that in Chicago everyone in the whole place sang out the lyrics but in Seattle we were singing our lungs out but hardly anyone else was. Damon was shouting, "Sing it! Come on, sing it!" and I could see him throught the screen I could tell he was getting pissed off.

(5) I wished I could really see Damon really bad.

(6) Notii and I got down. Our other friends could see us from their seats.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by RussellbeStaji:
Clearly you are keeping it crunk in T-town. May I ask, do you have a license to do so?

Licence to ill fool.....
And in da Ville?

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

Back
Top Bottom