Queer Eye For The Red Sox Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I used to be a faithful viewer of this show.. I admit I have lost interest a little, have only seen one or two episodes last season.

Tomorrow night starts the new season w/ a makeover of some Red Sox players-Johnny Damon, Kevin Millar, Jason Varitek (who is getting his back waxed- I will tune in just to see that, that's for sure . I am interested strictly in the waxing, not in seeing him shirtless :D ) Tim Wakefield, and some others.

Four of the five guys were at Fenway yesterday and Jai did the National Anthem- it sounded good in the little snippet I saw on the news.

I love that show. They've been showing reruns forever. I only saw the tail end of the commerical but are'nt one of the ball players the one that looks like a caveman? If he is he def needs a makeover.

:wave: Hi, Mrs. S. I so do believe you that you are only interested in waxing technique.:D

Yes Johnny sort of looks like a caveman, when he has the full beard. I like him clean shaven.

I've seen him up close twice (I even touched him :wink:), and trust me he's very cute :drool: His skin is like a baby's, and his smile is beautiful.

Hi Bono's Sanit :wave: yes indeed, I am merely observing the waxing technique in case one day I want to become a professional waxer :D

that was so funny, the Jason back waxing was enjoyable :D

They looked great, especially Doug Mirabelli :drool:

Kevin Millar looked just as bad as before :wink:

the Little League stuff was so sweet

I've been too sick and had to go to bed right after work, so I missed it! :( Pictures?? :sexywink:

I was at the game on Sunday when the guys were there and Jai sang the national anthem, and the others threw out the first pitches. It was so cool to see them, and I loved Carson in his pink shirt! :D I think it's great the Sox are easy going enough to do this to raise money for charity! :up:

sorry, I'll get those pictures to you olive :wink:

I just looked on the site and it says it's on again tonight at 8, they replay those all the time so you can check the site .

I'm sure those hot RS guys will make you feel better :D Kyan touched Johnny's chest, that was rather enjoyable :wink:

how ironic! my mom was just talking about this exact episode this afternoon. she watches the show (i don't), and she was telling me about carson's pink shirt and how much she likes the show. her only complaint is that they call themselves the fab five (they had it on the back of their baseball uniforms as well, she said) when i've brainwa...i mean taught her that duran duran are the first and original fab five!

anyway, back on topic :wink:

Yeah, I happened to catch the show. Was interesting! That was a big check those kids got to rebuild their field. It was a very nice gesture as well giving them all new gear. And Carson in the pink Sox jersey :giggle: And Kyan was all over Johnny :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom