Queen's Rhapsody - it's just not soccer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
"....THE SHOW MUST GO ON..."
O Freddie, Freddie Freddie, if only he had lived to see it.

I have mentioned before that I am a Queen fan. On the late news last night they showed brief footage from the rock concert held to mark the Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth of England. It opened with Brian May on the roof of Buck House(the palace) playing God Save The Queen . It appears to end with a huge fire works display set to the song Bohemian Rhapsody and the word QUEEN emblazoned across the palace. Freddie would have got a real kick out of that:) (although he may have not been real impressed with all the free champagne drinkers peeing in the garden. that was also reported on the news..like me Freddie was a gardener :Dit might wilt the cammomile, good for the spinach, no good for the cammomile...I digress)

Tonight the whole concert is being shown on Oz TV, a real treat for me. We'l find out who really is in charge here - Boys WC Soccer vs Mum Queen

June 5 here...World Environment Day.
It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining........I miss your music freddie

Attachments

• quendeniroelton02.jpg
    quendeniroelton02.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 23
Hey man! You ever hear the cover of Bohemian Rhapsody by Ours???
its very very niice:up:

No I haven't basstrap. Thanks for the clue.
I have been looking for your birthday thread, but it's not obvious to me..I'm out of time again. So I'll say it here in the hope you see it
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
All the best for all the rest... CHEERS :)

well boy, do I regret putting Father Jack Hackett's ugly mug in a thread I started about Queen and Freddie. I do intend to start a Father Ted thread one day, I should have waited.
I've just been listening to a Queen CD "Made in Heaven" their last album.

"...so quiet and peaceful
tranquil and blissful
theres'a kind of magic in the air.
What a truly magnificent view
a breathtaking scene
the dreams of the world
in the palm of your hand..." A Winter's Tale, Queen

Attachments

• rock-queenfreddie87.jpg
    rock-queenfreddie87.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
Back