Queens Jubilee Concert- Ozzy was the mannnnnn!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I watched this last night and thought that it was so cool- it was nice to see Charlie, Wills and Harry and other Royals having a bit of a laugh and most of the performances were cool- I really liked the version of Bohemian Rhapsody but the stand out for me was definetley Ozzy Osbourne doing Paranoid- who would ever though that a Black Sabbath song would be performed in the grounds of Buckingham Palace?????- was way cool:)

Ozzy was well cool, Paul Mcartney and Clapton were also good but imo the rest was mediocre to crap, Rod Stewert, steve Winwood??????????? elton John, Tom Jones, Brian wilson (what was he doing with his hands??) why do they keep rolling these people out and saying they are the best of british...will young for christ sake :mad:

If they really want to get the best of british, why not go for the Who, Paul weller, Oasis, Coldplay, radiohead, embrace, The Manics, Madness..even Robbie williams or George Micheal...

I sat through it waiting for someone interesting to appear, when Ozzy come on I wanted him to stay and sing more songs, even though I am not one of his fans anything was better than the crap that was being served....

The sex Pistols singing God save the queen would have been nice :D

thank god for the spectacular fireworks at the end, they were superb and meant I had not wasted the night..

Bummer I missed the fireworks - I fell asleep right at the end during Sir Paul's gig and I do know what you mean that they could of had some more interesting people on board- I think a few more contempory artists would of been good- Robbie Williams would of done a great job of it and my o my imagine Johny Lydon singing "God save the Queen- her fascist regieme"- now that would of been worth staying up for!!!!:)

Hi Aurora, I'm glad you started this thread.
I agree some of the performers were disappointing,and the sound guy must have been having pink kittens, but in general I enjoyed it. Annie Lennox, Joe Cocker, Ray Davies, Brian May, Andrea, so delicate:) Eric Clapton some vintage stuff for me:)
I thought the guy in the red shirt did an admirable job of Bohemian Rhapsody. Do you know who he is?

the love you take is equal to the love you make...
RIP John and Freddie

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    38.7 KB · Views: 23
cass said:

I thought the guy in the red shirt did an admirable job of Bohemian Rhapsody. Do you know who he is?

Queen and Ben Elton have written a theatre show called 'We Will Rock You'. I believe it has just opened in London. It is based on some weird story but all the music is Queens stuff.
I believe the guy in the red shirt plays the leading role in the show.

Back
Top Bottom