Queen's John Deacon- dead or alive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
I was wondering because at the RnR Hall of Fame induction, he wasn't there and Brian May said "Freddie and John couldn't make it" like they were, well, in the same place. I never heard anything about him dying, does anyone know if he is dead or sick or something?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

I'll be nervously awaitng for the answer to this one. I sincerely hope not. Saw a recently produced doco about Queen on Wednesday night and was not impressed with what Bob Geldof had to say about John Deacon. Poor bass players always get ignored, those flashy frontmen always get the attention. Brian sounded closer than ever to wanting to do something with the band.

Of cource , he is ALIVE , as a matter of fact , he is the youngest member of Queen ( born in 1951 ) , . From 1997 , when ' No One But You ' last queen song was recorded , he decided to spend all the time with his family , drink tea . He just think that Queen is over , when Robbie was trying to replace Freddie , John was very dissapointed , and against this Robbie Wlliams recording queen songs stuff .

Back
Top Bottom