Queen / Paul Rodgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got an email about this; They're playing continental arena in NJ on Sunday, October 16th....Tickets on sale this saturday at !0 am.

I wish it was with Freddie :sad:

it won't be the same, but it still might be interesting. I never got to see Paul Rodgers by himself or with any of his bands (Bad Co., Free, The Firm,...). So we'll have to see how much tickets are going for, and if there's a chance in hell to get them via Ticketmaster this weekend... :huh: :madspit:

fair enough. I agree... but I'd still consider going to hear the music and taking my 11 year old daughter ...

As far as I'm concerned, it's not even a Queen concert. No Freddie, no Queen.

Bassist John Deacon isn't even in the "group" anymore, either. So it is basically a Brian May + Paul Rodgers show, with Roger Taylor doing some drums and calling it Queen....

Freddy was one of the greatest frontman ever to grace this planet. Top 5 along with Mick, Jim, Bono you can pick anyone else for the number 5 slot:wink:

zwervers2 said:
Freddy was one of the greatest frontman ever to grace this planet. Top 5 along with Mick, Jim, Bono you can pick anyone else for the number 5 slot:wink:

Bruce!

maybe someone should sue Queen for using the name Queen, as did Densmore suing the Doors for the use of the name (Densmore just won the case). They can't use the name 'Doors' anywhere in their band name, but they can say 'founding members of The Doors'...

Oh well... Freddie, you were a great performer and your legend lives on :bow:

Back
Top Bottom