Queen in the studio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Queen ~ saw them 3x live :up:

One of the morning djs was talking about the Queen vids on youtube so I had to go look...wow, there are lots of them.

Interesting interviews :yes:

FitzChivalry said:
I don't own any Queen and I only know 2 or 3 of their biggest hits.

:reject:

:shocked:

Go out RIGHT NOW and buy A Night At The Opera!

how much i miss Freddie, i grew up on Queen's music, and now i think maybe i love them more now than then i did then-about 25 years later

Nate Dogg said:
Sheer Heart Attack is probably my favorite Queen album. I would have liked to see them live with Freddie...

I like that album a lot too. The way the whole thing just flows with so many different types of musc is amazing.

I couldn't pick my favoriote 70's album from Queen; I just love 'em all.

:bump:

Watched some performances from LiveAid last night :heart:

Just watched a special on VH1 Classic on Freddie Mercury. It's so bittersweet watching him... :heart:

Oh and Fitz, did you ever get any Queen? You probably really know more songs than you think you do

Lila64 said:
Maybe they just want to perform and share their talent :shrug: :reject:

Exactly! No need to hide from that comment! :wink: I'd never underestimate someone's passion for doing what they love; it's not really fair to criticize their motivations for continuing on. What would we want them to do? Sit home and make animal balloons, or pour over old photographs? Sure, Paul Rodgers isn't Freddie, and no-one else could be, but as long as Roger and Brian are still living, they deserve to do what they wish. It's also worth noting, for those who care about 'legacy,' and so on, that they've been pretty careful with separating the names "Queen," and "Queen + Paul Rodgers." The fact that new material is being recorded under the latter will simply underscore the fact that it is a collaboration.

PlaTheGreat said:

Maybe this explains why the band's music is so universal? :p

Pretty cool story...I love his thesis: Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud. Now that's an album title. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom