QUEEN Guitarist Threatens To Beat Up MySpace Bloggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
World Entertainment News Network reports that QUEEN guitarist Brian May has threatened three bogus bloggers on MySpace with violence if they continue to impersonate him. The veteran musician, whose official web site is BrianMay.com, has also demanded the Brian May chatroom on the popular web site be closed down to prevent fans from being hoaxed.

"Right now I'm feeling more and more powerless, and depressed about the way the Internet is going," May posted on his real web site last Thursday. "It seems nothing is protectable anymore. The Internet seems to have made it easy for any git to pretend he is someone else.

"There are now three bogus MySpace 'blogs' pretending to be written by me...and I'm a peaceful person, but, frankly, I feel like going over there and applying a fist or two," he wrote.

"Just so you know, folks, once and for all, there IS NO Brian May page on MYSPACE...NOR WILL THERE EVER BE ONE...I am completely disgusted that the organizers of this site exert no sense of responsibility to check that people are who they say they are."

Yikes! :ohmy:

You think that's good? Well guess what, I'm threatening YOU with violence Bunbury! How dare you set up the Handsome Attractive Man website and impersonate me?!

Hahaha nice :D

Brian May rocks :up:

It's unfortunate that people don't realise that pretending to be someone else online, esp. a celebrity, is fraud. Here's hoping that they get what's coming to them.

These people did this to Paul Stanley too..(guitarist in KISS) Im finding this very sad..

LOL the internet is owning Brian May and he's too old to get his persona unstuck from the tubes :lol:

:ohmy:

As long as he doesn't break the Red Special while bonking them over the head with it, I'm all for Brian pwning them.

These e-impersonators need to find their own life and live it. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom