Python legend Terry Jones has Cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh this is terrible...I love all the pythons but especially Terry Jones (well Michael Palin's my favorite but anyway) He was the funniest women on the show :lol: I hope the gets through this

That sucks. He used to be my favorite Python. :-/ Anyway, I definitely think he'll pull through this.

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honest!

Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity!

Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right, I AM the Messiah!

Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!

Brian: Now, fuck off!

Arthur: Er, how shall we fuck off, O Lord?

I really do he pulls through this!

Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans.
Brian: I do!
Reg: Oh yeah, how much?
Brian: A lot!
Reg: Right, you're in.

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

I love Terry Jones and hope he pulls through this.

I keep laughing at all these monthy python quotes. It really is the best :heart:

~LadyLemon~ said:
21 year old girlfriend? :ohmy:

*cough* Yeah, that's why I'm not such a big fan of the guy anymore... He left his wife (whom he had been with pretty much forever), for a girl who's young enough to be his granddaughter. He's 64, and she's 21. I'm definitely not a prude when it comes to age differences, but 43 years is just a bit too much... :huh:

more quotes!

[Brian is writing graffiti on the palace wall. The Centurion catches him in the act]

Centurion: What's this, then? "Romanes eunt domus"? People called Romanes, they go, the house?
Brian: It says, "Romans go home. "
Centurion: No it doesn't ! What's the latin for "Roman"? Come on, come on !
Brian: Er, "Romanus" !
Centurion: Vocative plural of "Romanus" is?
Brian: Er, er, "Romani" !
Centurion: [Writes "Romani" over Brian's graffiti] "Eunt"? What is "eunt"? Conjugate the verb, "to go" !
Brian: Er, "Ire". Er, "eo", "is", "it", "imus", "itis", "eunt".
Centurion: So, "eunt" is...?
Brian: Third person plural present indicative, "they go".
Centurion: But, "Romans, go home" is an order. So you must use...?
[He twists Brian's ear]
Brian: Aaagh ! The imperative !
Centurion: Which is...?
Brian: Aaaagh ! Er, er, "i" !
Centurion: How many Romans?
Brian: Aaaaagh ! Plural, plural, er, "ite" !
Centurion: [Writes "ite"] "Domus"? Nominative? "Go home" is motion towards, isn't it?
Brian: Dative !
[the Centurion holds a sword to his throat]
Brian: Aaagh ! Not the dative, not the dative ! Er, er, accusative, "Domum" !
Centurion: But "Domus" takes the locative, which is...?
Brian: Er, "Domum" !
Centurion: [Writes "Domum"] Understand? Now, write it out a hundred times.
Brian: Yes sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar, sir.
Centurion: Hail Caesar ! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

Back
Top Bottom