Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a full size version of it:
46550_3.jpg

did you need me to resize it for you or anything so it'd work as an avatar? i never want to assume people don't know how to do that stuff.

i registered at college, which is funny in retrospect because it was a month after 9/11 and everyone was all super paranoid about giving out info. someone came up to me with a clipboard asking if i wanted to register to vote. i said sure, and filled out the form. :lol:

ooh, and good idea about the passport. i have one which is always in my safe deposit box. it could've come in handy the other day when i went to a concert and forgot my license. :uhoh: i drove there too, so i was super paranoid the rest of the night about getting pulled over.

I registered tons of people in PA to vote as part of a class project fall freshman year (2004) but I was only 17, it was a bitch!

Yeah better safe than sorry. My passport is rather unsecured right now chilling in my dorm room, usually it's at home in our fire proof documents box.

I am kinda worried about my old passport though which had stuff on every page and lots of visas and stamps and memories. I thought I brought it home and a quick look here doesn't turn it up but I didn't see it when I was home either. I will have to do a massive clean up to pack the dorm room and then my mom wants me to pack up a lot of my room/throw out a lot of junk so it'll probably turn up.

How'd you forget your license when you went out? Why would it be out of your wallet?

heh, sorry :reject:

i have a big monitor and thus a high resolution so it takes huge screenshots. i didn't bother resizing it. oops.

OH NOES THE END OF THE WORLD

(basically it smushed up the left panel with userinfo for those posts...again, :shrug: )

no probs. it'll only take a sec.

I picture you as some sort of photoshop master. I always have to re-learn where all the damn buttons and menu items are every time I edit a picture. I am really good at remembering shortcuts on the keyboard but I never remember symbols and menu paths in computer programs. Sometimes I STILL have to try a few different options to figure out where "insert header" or "insert page numbers" is in microsoft word.

for real! talk about opening up old scars. i hope one of my gems from back in the day pops up sometime.

i love that you can "break friendships". best feature ever. oh and, hot new threads too. :lol:

Tellin it like it is.

I love on facebook how you "cancel" a relationship.

I registered tons of people in PA to vote as part of a class project fall freshman year (2004) but I was only 17, it was a bitch!

Yeah better safe than sorry. My passport is rather unsecured right now chilling in my dorm room, usually it's at home in our fire proof documents box.

I am kinda worried about my old passport though which had stuff on every page and lots of visas and stamps and memories. I thought I brought it home and a quick look here doesn't turn it up but I didn't see it when I was home either. I will have to do a massive clean up to pack the dorm room and then my mom wants me to pack up a lot of my room/throw out a lot of junk so it'll probably turn up.

How'd you forget your license when you went out? Why would it be out of your wallet?
that's cool, we never had anything like that. i can't remember though if i was 17 or if i'd already turned 18 when i started college though :hmm: oh well, it doesn't matter because had they done such a thing, i doubt it would've been in the first week. i tend to have my birthdays either at the end of break or right when school starts. i remember going to school on my 16th birthday :mad:

oh, and i forgot my license because i didn't bring my purse with me. i'd grabbed like a small clutch kinda thing and stuck my room key, credit card, mirror, and lipgloss in it. i'd remembered to grab my license the night before but forgot this time cuz i was in such a hurry. i technically needed it both nights since i was driving, but of all nights to forget it, i forgot it the night i was going to a 21+ concert :banghead:

It's not letting me change my avatar? Where do I go to upload a new picture?

Now it says Dalton's Avatar with a link. I think it will only display Avs that are the max pixel count and yours is too skinny. Get Khan to add a blue-crack colored stripe on the right and it might work...

OH NOES THE END OF THE WORLD

(basically it smushed up the left panel with userinfo for those posts...again, :shrug: )
:lol: interesting... my monitor's resolution is 1680x1050 on this monitor, and i have a second one hooked up which i use for like iming, watching movies, etc. so i can multitask. that one is 1400x1050. so yeah, my screenshots are always pretty sizable.

I picture you as some sort of photoshop master. I always have to re-learn where all the damn buttons and menu items are every time I edit a picture. I am really good at remembering shortcuts on the keyboard but I never remember symbols and menu paths in computer programs. Sometimes I STILL have to try a few different options to figure out where "insert header" or "insert page numbers" is in microsoft word.
ha, i wish i was! i can do some basic stuff, i've fiddled with a couple of the photos on my last.fm page, but luckily they're so small you probably can't see any glaring "hey this is 'shopped" stuff. i've got a couple friends who are great with photoshop though, but i try not to bug them too much.

don't feel bad, i use ms word pretty much daily at work, and i can never remember which things are under which menus, aside from the basic shit i never use anyway, like copy, paste, print, etc. since i know those shortcuts.

that's cool, we never had anything like that. i can't remember though if i was 17 or if i'd already turned 18 when i started college though :hmm: oh well, it doesn't matter because had they done such a thing, i doubt it would've been in the first week. i tend to have my birthdays either at the end of break or right when school starts. i remember going to school on my 16th birthday :mad:

oh, and i forgot my license because i didn't bring my purse with me. i'd grabbed like a small clutch kinda thing and stuck my room key, credit card, mirror, and lipgloss in it. i'd remembered to grab my license the night before but forgot this time cuz i was in such a hurry. i technically needed it both nights since i was driving, but of all nights to forget it, i forgot it the night i was going to a 21+ concert :banghead:

It was a project for a class called "democratic theory and practice," it was the "practice" part. We also did gotv stuff. It was cool cause I wanted to work for the dems anyway, so I got credit! However the class was my 3rd choice, they woudln't let freshmen into the US Elections class (which was obviously totally full in fall 2004) and I got lotteried out of intro american politics which I'm still angry about cause that prof was awesome and I woulda liked him more and gotten a full letter higher grade than the awful prof I took intro american with in the spring.

don't get me started on all the classes i wish i'd taken instead of ones i did, or even just a different prof for american, intro psych, and stat.... :mad:

(I've decided I like the :angry: as being upset angry and :mad: represents :grr: to me, frustrated angry)

That makes sense. I'm always really careful to have cash phone id key lipgloss when i switch to my wristlet because I'm paranoid I'll forget something crucial. So were you not allowed into the concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom