Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Democracy in this country is broken.

Mine expired on my 21st birthday. I coulda renewed when I was home the previous week but then I woulda had 5 years with the "under 21 until" vertical license, which I thought would be especially weird abroad. So I let it lapse and I'll renew when I get home.
i know :grumpy: i registered to vote about two months after i turned 18 :heart:

and same here. that's the only thing that sucks about them expiring on your birthday. i can't remember if i went on my birthday or just let it lapse and went the day after :hmm: :senile:

At the top of the thread is a box that says "Search this thread", and when you click the drop down, the search field comes up.

Nice.

Yeah no. Not that I expected searching. And I still don't see a "new posts" button, can you take a screenshot and draw an arrow on it or something? :banghead:

newpostsdz2.jpg

so all the pretty quill buttons have been replaced with question marks. it's like playing a mystery game. which one will quote? which one will report the post? which one will show the beav signal?

i know :grumpy: i registered to vote about two months after i turned 18 :heart:

and same here. that's the only thing that sucks about them expiring on your birthday. i can't remember if i went on my birthday or just let it lapse and went the day after :hmm: :senile:

Yeah I registered that summer I think. Funny, I know I was registered by the mayoral election that fall, but I don't actually recall registering which is weird cause obviously I'm a political junkie.

I've never actually voted in a voting booth, just absentee, and sadly this will probably be the case for several years. I have such fond memories of going to vote with my mom and her letting me pull the levers behind the curtain and stuff...It was very Wizard of Oz. I'm sure I'm selectively forgetting being really fucking bored waiting in line!

I could have renewed it and then paid them ANOTHER $25 or whatever to get a replacement license after I turned 21 that would be horizontal. My friend did that. But I don't actually drive at school, so it just means I can't help my mom drive home after graduation and she likes that anyway. It does mean that my ID technically isn't valid for senior week, so I'll be carrying my passport just in case. Don't want to be denied entry to the karaoke bar we've rented or anything like that...

so all the pretty quill buttons have been replaced with question marks. it's like playing a mystery game. which one will quote? which one will report the post? which one will show the beav signal?
funky. a couple other peeps have said everything is showing up like that as well. i guess it's your connection :hmm: :(

and what's a quill button? :D

OK mine goes Usercp / blogs / faq / members list* / calendar / quick links / log out

That is really really weird to have as a premium feature and not for everyone. Or maybe it's related ot the part where I'm just a "registered user" and don't have a status.

* and this is a premium feature, if I click on it I get the "you don't have permission" page....so it's REALLY weird that that shows up and then says no but the new posts just doesn't exist!

Yeah I registered that summer I think. Funny, I know I was registered by the mayoral election that fall, but I don't actually recall registering which is weird cause obviously I'm a political junkie.

I've never actually voted in a voting booth, just absentee, and sadly this will probably be the case for several years. I have such fond memories of going to vote with my mom and her letting me pull the levers behind the curtain and stuff...It was very Wizard of Oz. I'm sure I'm selectively forgetting being really fucking bored waiting in line!

I could have renewed it and then paid them ANOTHER $25 or whatever to get a replacement license after I turned 21 that would be horizontal. My friend did that. But I don't actually drive at school, so it just means I can't help my mom drive home after graduation and she likes that anyway. It does mean that my ID technically isn't valid for senior week, so I'll be carrying my passport just in case. Don't want to be denied entry to the karaoke bar we've rented or anything like that...
i registered at college, which is funny in retrospect because it was a month after 9/11 and everyone was all super paranoid about giving out info. someone came up to me with a clipboard asking if i wanted to register to vote. i said sure, and filled out the form. :lol:

ooh, and good idea about the passport. i have one which is always in my safe deposit box. it could've come in handy the other day when i went to a concert and forgot my license. :uhoh: i drove there too, so i was super paranoid the rest of the night about getting pulled over.

funky. a couple other peeps have said everything is showing up like that as well. i guess it's your connection :hmm: :(

and what's a quill button? :D

some of the buttons like "reply" and stuff have quills on them. i :heart: quills. it's weird bc it was working earlier this afternoon. but since then i've had a few beers and took a nap...so it could just be me.

i'll try since i'm a mod. maybe non-prems can only get them from mods :hmm:

This was like a year ago, I'm slow. But if you sent it I didn't get it. Also, I get that the forum does automated happy b-day messages, but if I couldn't read PMs and you guys can't send them to me, how on earth did JCOSTER send me one on xmas 2007?

OK mine goes Usercp / blogs / faq / members list* / calendar / quick links / log out

That is really really weird to have as a premium feature and not for everyone. Or maybe it's related ot the part where I'm just a "registered user" and don't have a status.

* and this is a premium feature, if I click on it I get the "you don't have permission" page....so it's REALLY weird that that shows up and then says no but the new posts just doesn't exist!
that is odd. here's the link for it, maybe if you click on that it'll work, or at least give you an error message. :hmm:

i know they're still working out kinks as to who has access to what, i'd be surprised if everyone didn't have access to something as simple as that. i know sicy said she wanted everyone to have that because she's seen a lot of people using it.

that is odd. here's the link for it, maybe if you click on that it'll work, or at least give you an error message. :hmm:

i know they're still working out kinks as to who has access to what, i'd be surprised if everyone didn't have access to something as simple as that. i know sicy said she wanted everyone to have that because she's seen a lot of people using it.

Yeah permission denied. Should I post about it in IB? Maybe they don't realize it ended up that way...

some of the buttons like "reply" and stuff have quills on them. i :heart: quills. it's weird bc it was working earlier this afternoon. but since then i've had a few beers and took a nap...so it could just be me.
i hadn't even noticed :der: i'm already pretty familiar with the new layout and i still don't remember which button does what, which is sad :lol:

another feature i love: being able to add polls after the thread has been made. i haaaated the old way i'd do it for people when they forgot to add a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom