Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can read PMs I already got (how could I get them in the first place? that merry xmas one was from jcoster) but not receive or send...alas. I thought Sicy said she wanted everyone to have PM access in the new forum so maybe they'll change it.

gotta go eat before the food disappears.

:lol: Apparently the clock isn't the only thing that is slow.

Hehe.
:grumpy: i'm also in the middle of renewing my driver's license.

oh, how awesome. there's a link if you want to register to vote as you renew your license. i don't need to since i already am registered, but i clicked on the link anyway. it gave me a 404 error! :lol:

gotta go eat before the food disappears.

I said this at 6:24 (so 6:44) and 15 minutes later you guys have only made like 10 posts. :tsk:

I'm only pointing this out as an excuse to share this image with you all...

phail.jpg

:grumpy: i'm also in the middle of renewing my driver's license.

oh, how awesome. there's a link if you want to register to vote as you renew your license. i don't need to since i already am registered, but i clicked on the link anyway. it gave me a 404 error! :lol:

Democracy in this country is broken.

Mine expired on my 21st birthday. I coulda renewed when I was home the previous week but then I woulda had 5 years with the "under 21 until" vertical license, which I thought would be especially weird abroad. So I let it lapse and I'll renew when I get home.

Hey, that's better than some mid-afternoons around here.

Oh it's not bad at all for this time of day, and fabulous for those mid-afternoons when we get 2 posts in 4 hours. It slowed a little from when we all discovered Interference was up, but like I said, I just wanted to share that lovely image with you. Any other pictures of phail/epic failure/etc would be appreciated as I'm currently in a war with my boyfriend on our FB walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom